Have you tried Livingsocial/ Groupon deals for travel?

Discussion in Travel started by Kaybee517 • Aug 17, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I recently signed up for Living social and Groupon. I have used both for activities local in my area however never the travel getaway deals. Has anyone every redeemed a voucher for a vacation? Did you have any problems? what was your experience? I'm thinking about booking a vacation getaway soon because these online offers look too good to pass up.

2. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    I'm curious about this as well. I have ordered a vacation deal through KGB deals but haven't tried to redeem it yet. Any thoughts would be welcome.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really get away much, and even the living social and groupon deals are more than I can afford. I was, however, thinking about taking one of their four hour cruises as a mini vacation. I wonder if those are any good?

4. sandees

sandeesMember

Threads:
    Groupon (and I think Living Social) are pretty good. I've had problems with a few vouchers and Groupon gave me a complete refund (no groupon credits!!). Whenever I do travel, I check to see what voucher offers are available - it's a great way to check out a restaurant or show and pay only a fraction of the cost.