Have You Try Prezi?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by tipoywizard • Apr 14, 2015.

1. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    My boss asked me to create business presentation using prezi. I though it is difficult but after I finished one presentation I find it easy plus the interaction is great.

Have you try Prezi and would you recomment using it?

2. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_ArachnidNew Member

Threads:
    Yes I have used prezi before, I used it about a year ago when I was on my media course in college and we had to make a presentation using said website. I would fully recommend this website, it's reliable, easy to use and the whole presentation looks far more professional than PowerPoint.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have viewed a number of presentations published through Prezi but I'm sorry the site isn't working for me. Compared to SlideShare and Docstoc, it's laggy and slow to load. I like SlideShare and Docstoc better because I have not encountered several loading issues. The interface of SlideShare is by far the most user-friendly so I use this site the most.

4. rubik1

rubik1New Member

Threads:
    I've made a number of presentations through Prezi for college work, it's easy to use and makes it super easy to create something that looks nice and professional, however there can be many issues with this site and you need an internet connection to show off your Prezi and whereas this may not be an issue most of the time it certainly has been for me.