Having accessories?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by deathbyprayer • Jun 12, 2014.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Apart from the usual get up, do you wear accessories to match your clothing? When I go out I just wear my wrist watch and that's it. Do you wear any other accessories to match your outfit or you just go on straight up?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A tie clip, maybe, but only on special occasions when I have to be in a suit. On any other day . . . wait, I'll have to tell you why first.

I don't go out much or at all if I have to be completely honest I don't get out of my compound at all unless I have some business to transact in town [my social life is that dead and I like it that way]. When are home most of the time, adorning yourself like some celeb who's going to be in front of cameras the rest of the day is of little value. If you were in my shoes, would you bother buying accessories?

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not the biggest accessories person, I'll usually go with my watch, small earrings and that's it! Sometimes I'll wear a necklace, ring, a scarf or something like that, but I'm usually fine with very discreet accessories.

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I don't bother about it anymore. Before I became a mother I had all the time for accessories and I did like matching whatever I had with clothes I wear but now they just add more weight on my body.

The only accessories I'm wearing when I go everywhere nowadays is my wedding ring.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to accessorize. I like to wear coordinating earrings and handbag. If I am going somewhere special then I'll add a nice bracelet and cocktail ring.

6. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    Same here. :) My wedding ring and my wristwatch are the only accessories I have most of the time. Though I always have a scarf in my bag but use it only to avoid getting cold and not to accessorize. This is the reason why most of my shoes and bags are either in black or brown so I won't have to worry if my outfit will match with it. :D

7. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    I have a suggestion, everyone must check the accessories offered by the online shopping websites. You will come across a wide range of accessories that are reasonably priced. I am sure you will find something for every occasion and for casual wear as well.

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm going out just across the street, then no, I don't. But, if I'm going out with say some friends, then yes, I typically match my accessories. I usually wear the same necklace on because I never take it off but I tend to change my earrings all the time. I have 2 piercings on each ear and I enjoy mixing and matching my earrings to match my outfits. :) I sometimes wear a bracelet (either gold or silver) but that is basically all there is to it.

9. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like accessories and tend to always wear them when I go out. I don't like to be matchy-matchy, I'm happy enough if everything just "goes." If I don't have time to accessorize I make sure to always wear my engagement ring and diamond studs so I look like I put a little bit of effort into getting ready.

10. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't. I only just wear my wrist watch too, not always though. I only wear it whenever I think I would be needing to wear it like when I am going to school, but when I am just going out with my friends when I wouldn't really have to be conscious of time, I just leave it at home, probably to slow down its inevitable wear-off. I like being simple without a lot of accessories. Wearing accessories make me uncomfortable. Although they make me look better, they don't make me feel the same.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't wear any accessories anymore ever since my watch ran out of battery, so I just leave home just having a cellphone that also serves as my watch. I was never really fond of wearing any accessories ever since I was a kid. I just prefer to keep things simple.

12. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    The only jewelry or accessory I wear on a daily basis is my wedding ring. I do not like watches. I think watches are annoying, and they are usually unnecessary. When I dress up, I like to wear earrings and maybe a necklace. Sometimes, I throw on another ring on my right hand. I am a very simple person, I guess.

13. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    I sometimes wear watches, rings, or hats if you want to include that. I've got quite a few gold rings I wear if they match my outfit, and I also wear a black G-Shock pretty often too.

14. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Just straight up, as you put it. Every now and then I might wear a shirt over the top I'm wearing, and maybe a belt with my jeans if I'm feeling especially fancy, but when I'm in dresses or anything that's it. I even skip earings most days.

15. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't wear any accessories usually. I don't own a watch and don't have my ears pierced. And I like to dress very cute and sometimes feminine, but for some reason, accessories just always annoyed me. I never thought they looked that good on me.

16. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I'm not huge on accessories, but I do sometimes slip on this wristband/bracelet thing I bought at Spencer's Gifts a while ago. It's hard to describe what it looks like, but I found it for reference here:

It's a neat little thing to have on me sometimes, and before I bought it, I had never seen anything like it. So of course I had to purchase it for myself. It's like a lucky charm now, and I always wear it when I am heading out to the beach or the boardwalks nearby. It's a nice summer-y accessory.

17. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of an accessories person to be honest. I usually wear the same watch everyday, small earrings that I change every day but I don't have that many. I'll rarely wear a scarf, belt or stuff like that. I'm pretty simple! My watch, earrings and a bag are enough accessories for me! And huge sunglasses if it's sunny.

18. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I think necklaces can really make a lot of difference in your outfit. You can sometimes just wear a very simple plain shirt but if you start putting on different types of necklaces, it will look like you have different outfits. I think it's worth investing on some good pieces of accessories which are classy and which remain in fashion for a long time.