HD glasses

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by APluckeyduck • Apr 20, 2013.

1. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    About two years ago, I noticed that my night vision wasn't as clear as it used to be. I went to the eye doctor and received new glasses, but driving at night was still a bit difficult. There was this glare when cars passed on the opposite side of the street and i found that some car headlights were just blinding. So, I succumbed to the promises of great vision even at night with these hd glasses. They will even wrap around to fit over my Eyeglasses. I was Sold!

Well, I can clearly see the difference once I put them on. It made everything seem hazy yellow. They absolutely fit over my glasses, but were a bit uncomfortable. Can I see any better, yes, I see much better without those things. A total waste of $10!

2. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Great stuff on HD glasses... I am planning to purchase a pair for looking modern in this stylish society.

3. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    You can actually get regular eyeglasses with a special treatment on the lenses to reduce glare. I have trouble dealing with headlights glaring, so I got this when I ordered new glasses. It works fairly well.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Wait, I'm confused by the OP. Did you like them or not like them? I always assumed they were probably just some glorified UV filter and polarizer, similar to what you would put on a camera lens. However from the looks of them they would also make everything darker as well, which seems like it would cause even more eye strain.

5. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I was thinking of getting these for my dad for fathers day, but if they are really poor then maybe not. How were they hazy yellow? they aren't tinted are they?