Healthy Hair Needing Hair Serums

Discussion in Product Reviews started by tasha • Mar 2, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if anyone knows of a product made by Kair, it was a hair serum that worked for frizzy hair and it as amazing. it didn't leave residue on the hair and it gave a shine that made hair look healthy, it was also affordable and they have now taken it off the market. Has anyone seen it or heard if it is a gonner as this was a fantastic product and would love to get my hands on it .

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of it. I think mostly they are promoting Wen for hair. I could use non frizzy hair care products though. I have that problem at times. I also have split end issues. I would like to find something for those that is affordable. I like John Frida products but some of them are pricey. I try to buy them if I have a store coupon or something.

3. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought Freda products before and I have basically tried almost all of them but this was fantastic and I am so upset that they have removed the product from the shelves

4. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Nope - although Kair sounds like a great product its not one that I've heard of either - however - if looking for something similar or a truly inexpensive way of solving the frizzies - as well as every other hair problem too - I would highly recommend trying Extra Virgin Argan Oil and by that I don't mean the hair products that contain it - but 100% pure Argan Oil - which apart from the fact - that buying the pure oil works out way, way cheaper than buying the products which only contain a small amount of it - it actually works much better too.

In fact - although I have a feeling I may well be repeating the same as I did on a similar thread - I would just say - that I doubt very much that you would be disappointed - as not only is Argan Oil a seriously impressive - extremely inexpensive hair and beauty product - but the results are seriously amazing - especially as Argan Oil is capable of making your hair look like this

Argan Oil - hair-frizz-solution.

very, very easily and in next to no time too - as you can achieve that smooth shiny look in just a few minutes.

So just in case you are interested in giving it a try - here is a link to an excellent site

that not only gives accurate and detailed information on just what Argan Oil can do for your hair - but how to use it in order to achieve the best results.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Very nice response, @gata montes :) I too have used Pure Argan oil and other hair products that contain it, and I can certainly say it does help. My hair is very, very coarse, so it needs a little more help than anyone else's. So although i really like the oil, it still doesn't give me the same results as the girl in the picture LOL

@tasha...i'm familiar with Kair hair products, but i don't think i ever used them. Maybe that's why i've not realised that they've been phased out.

6. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this product either. You may want to try looking on Amazon or Ebay. Sometimes when products disappear off the shelves they are bought out and sold in another capacity, like online stores.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's so true, @MrsJones. Quite often, not just with hair products but with many other discontinued items, they keep cropping up online. I often see very hard to find products on both eBay and Amazon. It's pretty annoying, not to mention frustrating when manufacturers do that with very popular products. I just don't get why they do that. Either they phase out a product or re-formulate it so that it's nothing like the original product! I just keep thinking, if it aint broke, don't fix it!

8. SamanthaDH

SamanthaDHNew Member

Threads:
    My Hail Mary of hair serums is Biosilk! I think I've been using it for over ten years and it just had such a lovely smell, makes my hair feel so soft, protects my hair if I decide to use heating products, and fights frizz! My avatar show a picture of me with straight hair- but I have very curly hair naturally! Biosilk is a little pricey but you can use so little of the product and get noticeable results! A bottle can last for quite a while!

I tried a generic version of Biosilk from Sally's Beauty Supply once and it did not yield the same results, so it's best to just go for name brand in this case. Good Luck!

9. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of this product and it sounds quite nice. I have used coconut oil and mineral oil to improve my hair in the past though I find it cheaper and more convenient to keep it short. Coconut oil is cheap and it spreads easily over a large area and makes the hair shiny. However I find mineral oil better during dry periods because dust does not cling to it.