Heard Of Card Pool?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Denis Hard • Feb 16, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Whoever is unsure of the right gift to buy someone they love can solve the vexing problem by buying a gift card. The recipient will then get themselves whatever they please.

If you do that sort of thing regularly, then if you haven't heard of

it's time you acquainted yourself with the website. You'd save some insane amount of cash.

"Cardpool makes it ridiculously easy to buy and sell pre-owned gift cards.
    Customers can buy gift cards for up to 35% off or sell unwanted gift cards for cash"

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for posting this, Dennis Hard. Gift cards are not everyone's cup of tea, but I love them. Both my husband and I are very difficult to buy gifts for, so we usually get each other gift cards and vouchers. When family and friends ask us what we want for say Christmas, we just say gift cards or gift vouchers. I'll be sure to check out this site. Thanks :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this information. I just saw on tv a thing about selling your gift cards if it is something you would not use. Often you think you will not get the value of the card if you sell it but if you don't use it isn't that the same thing. I have a card that I need to use soon.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I love getting gift cards because I can buy whatever I want. I like giving gift cards because it shows some thought was put into it, other than just giving cash, however, the person can use the card just as they would use cash. So, its a win-win-win.

5. bombshell

bombshellMember

Threads:
    I don't really like giving gift cards as gifts too often because I like to be a little more personal, but if I can get them at discount I would definitely get them to go with a gift. I personally would probably use them more for myself if it was purchased at a reduced rate. I'd be more likely to buy a gift card to purchase a gift lol.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a good idea. But I never get people gift cards. They are too impersonal to me. If I give someone a present, I want it to be really special, and not appear like some afterthought. In my circle of friends and family it would look like that. So, I keep sticking with nice, hand-selected items, or even objects that I made myself.

7. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. I will definitely be checking cardpool out. I used to think gift cards were just way too impersonal most times, but have changed my mind over the years because it seems like people have gotten harder to buy for. I can't imagine why that would be, but can't deny that it appears to be so.

8. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. Is there any guarantee that all the gift cards are original and unused? Particularly with regards to gift cards involving codes to be redeemed online like Steam Wallet codes or Paypal. I would imagine that would be a major concern to most prospective buyers.

9. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    Amazing find. I like gift cards because I have always wanted to know how they were designed and who made them. I find an interest in how brands, especially new and not so giant ones, make use of these gift cards in their digital marketing efforts. When I go shopping for gifts, I often look at gift cards just in case. What I didn't realize often was that the physical gift cards I discovered had expiration dates and they don't carry over. Cardpool seems to have figured that out and the cards they sell have no expiration dates and no fees. These features make them timeless as gifts.