Hello Kitty Watch - $2.99 shipped!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by encryptedbytes • Apr 1, 2012.

1. encryptedbytes

encryptedbytesMember

Threads:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    That looks like a great gift for my cousin now that her birthday is coming up. However, note that "Free shipping" doesn't include a tracking number (which works as some kind of insurance for your item). A tracking number from that 'page must be around 2 USD. Still a great deal though!

3. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    WOW! I think I will have to get one of those pretty watches! That's a pretty good deal! Although a tracking number would be a plus! I usually try to get tracking numbers when I order something online. That way I can keep up with when it will arrive! I like to be home whenever my package comes!

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    My daughter's birthday is today, she would have loved that! Maybe for another gift, she already got her gift earlier. Both my girls love Hello Kitty. Great deal, thank you! My girls will love these.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Tracking numbers also work for insurance. Packages without them take longer and could be lost or stolen along the way. Been there!

6. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Very cute watch, and a steal for a birthday gift for a kid! I woulda loved this as a child, all pink and girly!

7. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    That looks absolutely adorable. I may have to consider this for myself even. My children are too young for watches right now, otherwise I would definitely want to get one for each of them. I know that they would love it, but they just wouldn't use it for the purpose it was intended for. I don't really have any friends that would like it that much for themselves either. I guess I'll just have to get one of them for myself or get one to put aside until my children are old enough.

8. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Cute! If you look closely when you open the link, you can buy similar watches for even cheaper! Slightly cheaper, but cheaper nonetheless.

9. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Prices are great and all, but has anyone ever bought from this website? It wouldn't be the first one to scam with extra low prices.

10. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Wow, they have some good deals on this site. I don't know how you found this site. If you have ordered something from them, did it work out okay for you? I have never heard of them so I would like to know how reputable they are before ordering. These watches would make such cute little girl gifts.

11. Germs

GermsMember

Threads:
    Could come in handy for some upcoming birthdays, thanks for letting us know.

12. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Sounds like an awesome deal. My granddaughter would love this watch. Thank you for sharing this thread.