Help Finding Part Time Income Online.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by pafjlh • Jan 18, 2015.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Can anyone give me tips on how to do this? I have tried so many different sources to make income online. I recently was a part of bubblews, and I don't need to go into what happened there now do I? Anyway, I can't seem to find work outside my home and I really need the part time income does anyone know where I can go to get work. So far I have tried Odesk and applied for almost thirty jobs and still have only heard about few that went with someone else. I have tried micro jobs such as microworkers but these are called micro jobs for a reason we aren't going to make good money here. I have also tried eBay slow and not profitable at this time. So, please if anyone has any suggestions they are most appreciated.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been looking too. It seems they don't exist at least not when I'm looking for them. To get more than pocket change, it seems you need qualifications that I don't have. The only thing I've found that doesn't is phone jobs. You can get a job at a call center with no experience. I'd do it if I was a phone person but sadly I'm not.

3. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    There is another site that is similar to Bubblews. It is relatively new and is called CGP Gallery. You get paid 1 cent per view, one cent per comment made on your content and 1 cent for a rating on your content. There have been people paid but the standard waiting time is 30 days. Minimum payout is 20 bucks and they pay using paypal.

There are also survey sites such as Opinion Outpost and Tellwut which are both legit, it you are into surveys.

Hope this helps.

4. bhickmon

bhickmonNew Member

Threads:
    A lot of people are doing virtual assistant jobs where they're able to be the receiving end of those "Let us help you! Chat with an associate" chat rooms. Another thing people are looking for is someone to write articles and help maintain social media sites. You have to be willing to put in effort - money isn't going to just flow freely - you have to do a little bit of work. Sites like swagbucks and other pay to clicks aren't really worth it in my opinion.

5. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I wish you all the luck in the world. I think we're all in a position where we would like to make a viable part-time income doing internet based work and it's hard to find. I haven't had much luck making any significant amount of money. My schedule is so erratic and being a full-time student and a wife and mom it's hard to find five minutes for myself, let alone the hours and hours it takes to make a semi-decent wage on a lot of these sites. I don't give up though because my motto is every little bit helps. If you find something that is successful, please share! and I find anything, I will definitely share as well.

6. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say that you can find part-time online income unless its a virtual assistant job of some sort. For the most part, it will just be residual income that you'll be making. If you work at it like a full time job, you might make over a $100 a week to start.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can sell on eBay, Etsy or do Fiverr gigs. You can also sell in the Marketplace section of Amazon or on Bonanza. I sold a vintage Christmas ornament on eBay for $57.

I can't imagine how many of those clicky internet micro jobs it would take to earn $57.

8. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Based from my experience on making money online is that one requirement should be that you're living in the US if you want to have many options. People like me who are living in Asia such as the Philippines, India, etc. usually can't get into the higher paying jobs(survey sites to be specific), because those sites want survey results from people who are living in the US. It's probably because their target audience are people who are living in the States. People in Asia can't really do anything about that can we? :(:p

Anyway, there are still a couple of websites that allow us to earn a decent income online. One such website is Postloop. It's actually a forum posting site that allows income earners to post on forums that they subscribe at, then earn money at the same time. If you want to check it out then click

(referral link) or

(non-referral link).

9. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know how you're feeling because I'm also always on the look out for something that pays well. There're not many out there, but what you can do is search for more than one revenue streams which you can work to add up to a nice sum at the end of the month. As I don't where your interests or strengths lie, I'll give you a link to a site that I find very handy for WAH online jobs:

10. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I make a few bucks using Usertesting, it pays 10$ to review a website which should take around 20 minutes, so it's payed fairly good. There's also humanatic.com where you have to listen to phone calls and categorize them, but they pay not much until now. The more you work with them the more you can earn, but I haven't been able to get enough to mention it. I also make some money with google adsense and with affiliate marketing but that's more work and you'll need your own website for this. A lot of sites I can't use because I'm not from the US or UK, but some are still around that work for other countries too.

11. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    There are plenty of sites offering bits here and there, though it may take time to make a decent amount of consistent money. On the writing front there's always the likes of Daily Two Cents, CrowdSource etc. There are the UserTesting type sites. There are the Fiverr type places that allow you to sell a service. It's about getting the right balance. I'm still working that out....

12. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I just signed up to CrowdSource and made the test to get accepted for writing work. Now I'm pending for review, they say they send an e-mail in 2-3 business days to tell me if I can write for them^^ Let's hope I'm allowed to join, I heard they have quit a lot of writing work to ensure that everyone should be able to find something interesting.

13. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I have been making money online for a number of years. I work as a freelance writer - but obviously sometimes clients are few and far between - so I have ways of making money else where.

is a favorite of mine - you basically create a junk e-mail and complete free e-mail offers or watch videos etc. etc. it's pretty fast paced and every 100 points =$1 you can cash out any time by either ordering an online gift card (to like any store online - they have so many) or by requesting a bank draft or check. That's what I love about this site - if you want cash- you get cash. Definitely try it out I've been on a few months and have managed to make about $250 through them

14. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    Also- if you like music - there is a site that pays you to review new music - it's called

you basically listen to about 90 seconds of a song and then write a few sentences about what you thought. You will make anywhere from 7-15cents per song - the better your reviews the more you make - I have made a few hundred with them also. They pay through paypal once you hit $15 - and you can literally work on this site all day - listen to the songs as you do other things and then pop back to the window to write the review - rinse repeat. You can try that one here

15. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    If you like SlicethePie there's also musicxray.com which is basically the same thing. I couldn't test any of them since I believe them to be US and maybe UK only :/ Would be nice if there would be a site with music for Europe.

16. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    If it's only a social networking site, how exactly can you get an income from it?

17. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    You have very much taken the first steps by signing up to a freelance website. I am a full time freelance writer and editor, and get my work from three freelancing websites - Freelancer.com, Elance.com and PeoplePerHour.com. One thing that I will say is that it can be very difficult when you first start, because a lot of these websites use a review system to let clients know that you are trusted to provide a high quality of content to them. A tip that I would give is to offer to do a couple of small projects for free so that you can get your first couple of reviews. This should mean that you are much more eligible for the jobs that you want, and it worked for me, as I can now get almost any job that I choose to apply for.

18. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you have the skills you can work Fiverr type gigs and there are several of those gig sites you can sign up to work on. I sell on Ebay and Bonanza, it has been a lot of money but it has been helping get some of the bills paid.

19. Happy247

Happy247Member

Threads:
    Applying for isoftstone is super easy. I worked for them last year as a search engine evaluator. The pay was $12 an hour and I was able to work a maximum of 25 hours a week. The schedule was flexible so I did the work when I wanted to do it. But I didn't find the position on their site. You can check craigslist or indeed. Search for search engine evaluator. Another company that offers this position is leapforce, and Appen. If you are ever on Youtube go check out ThriftingThickChick. She has several videos that are about working from home. She puts up all the links.

20. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I believe living in US is a great point. But I do not think people who are living outside US have many options. I believe it all depends on the kind of work you are doing there.