[US Only] Help! Regarding Websites that give free Gift Cards for completing surveys, contests

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by briancox2020 • Aug 6, 2014.

1. briancox2020

briancox2020New Member

Threads:
    Hello,

I was always active in this forum, though being just a viewer. Now, i signed up here to actively share deals and engage with the community. I am seeing a lot of ads of websites giving gift cards (Amazon, eBay etc..) for doing surveys, contests. I would really like to know about your experience. When we join multiple legit sites, i hope we can earn more than $100 in gift cards. :rolleyes:

I am really looking forward for a good journey with this forum.

Thank you.

2. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    Generally ads and sites are you talking about are misleading and have hidden rules...

3. briancox2020

briancox2020New Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree. If people share experience with legit sites, it will be really helpful to others. Even a $1 gift card is worth it, if only we get $10 to $20 per month. :)

I have joined some sites, i will share them if they actually work! :confused:

4. briancox2020

briancox2020New Member

Threads:

I created the above thread on how i got a free $5 gift cards, redeemed with points which i had earned by doing 7 surveys. Thanks.

5. Kteabc

KteabcNew Member

Threads:
    There are legitimate sites that pay in gift cards. They are called PTC (paid to click) sites. You are "paid" in points usually and you can cash in your points for gift cards. I personally use Swagbucks and get $5 Amazon cards every 2 weeks or so and I spend maybe 10 minutes on the site each day. You can earn more by doing surveys and investing time. There are many other legitimate sites but there are also tons of sites that don't pay. Do your research.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi Kteabc, I joined SwagBucks a while back, but it seems pretty confusing, with lots going on. Would you mind explaining just a little about how it works for you?

7. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Other sites that are legit and give you gift cards are Chatabout and Tellwut. I use both of these sites to do ptc and survey work and have been paid with my gift cards each time I reached the needed payout amount. I would be weary of the sites that offer high dollar gift cards for minimal work, these are usually scams.

8. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I dont do PTC because I find that they dont pay me enough for my time, but something I do (because I'm always researching things online) is

. I love it. I earn points for doing something Im going to do anyway. I used it mostly for Toys R Us cards but I have also gotten some from Amazon.

9. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Is Bing rewards one of those programs that pays you to search for things using their search engine? I use something like that on Inbox Dollars because I am going to do the search anyway, so I might as well collect a penny or 2 for doing it.

10. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. The points start off as a penny each, but once you reach gold status a $5 Toys R Us gift card for example, comes out to 475 points. There's a limit to how many points you can earn each day but they also have extra point searches in their dashboard. Honestly, just reading the highlighted news sometimes I reach my points limit quickly and dont have to worry about it again for the rest of the day.

11. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    One of my all time favorites is mypoints.com. It's a combination ptc, survey, offer sign-up site. I've been on there for years, and they offer some great rewards.

12. erbmusic

erbmusicNew Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is a legitimate website. In the past year, I've received two $25 Paypal giftcards from them. Also, the apps Checkpoints and App Trailers are legitimate. It takes awhile to earn the gift cards, but eventually it is worth it.

13. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I have received my first $5 gift card from Swagbucks and applied it to my Amazon account. I am just about to redeem another one. I am working really hard to build my Amazon gift card account to pay for Christmas next year. My goal is seemless gift shopping next year. It keeps me motivated that is for sure.

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have joined two sites that require you to answer questions before you start the survey which I have no problems with but to sit and asnwer the same questions over and over and not qualify is not a good use of my time.

15. KingFerretDino

KingFerretDinoNew Member

Threads:
    Get free gift cards with GrabPoints! Start with 500 points with my invite code - ZPZ2BC.

This is awesome, it's so easy to get points in, please use it, you will love it, it's real by the way. Use my invite code plz ZPZ2BC also use the link above

16. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I also use Bing Rewards. I haven't been that active on there recently, so haven't been collecting points, but the ones I've earned are still there, and I'm planning to go back to using it soon. I know several people who use it on a regular basis, and are happy with it. Also, there's YouGov, which is a site where you can do surveys, polls and other activities to earn points that can be converted into gift cards.

17. judyd1

judyd1New Member

Threads:
    Okay--Chatabout is not technically a pay to click site. You post comments on videos, news items, and topics and get points for posting. I just got paid $5 for about 3 days worth of comments. Not a lot, but every little bit helps.

18. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Smells like spam! I'm sure You get money If I Click and use your code!

Attached Files:

19. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I don't mind clicking someone's sponsored link, as long as it's a genuine opportunity to save or make money. It can help us all in the end, if we work together and help one another to get legitimate followers who are interested in participating in these types of sites. I don't tend to click links of strangers, though, especially when they seem spammy. It's best to participate and interact with people and get to know them first, so they know you're genuine, and are not out to harm them via spammy/scammy links/sites.

20. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I just have seen a lot of spam here lately.
    Sorry If I said something wrong, but new members with spammy links don't look genuine to me :)