Help With Shoes!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rosyrain • Aug 23, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I need some help scouting out a good deal on shoes. I have to buy my daughter some running shoes and I want them to be a name brand. After purchasing school supplies and clothing, money is running a little low. Do any of you know of any good sales or deals going on?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I highly recommend just buying sneakers from Payless, especially if you're more focusing on the quality and durability rather than looking for a specific model or design. I've once bought Nike brand sneakers from there for a very cheap price and I've been using it for years now, and the only real complaint I have is that it's not specifically what I woulda I if I wasn't trying to save cash but overall it's given me plenty of use for the fraction of what I would have paid for my favorite design.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just bought some really good quality shoes from

. They've got special deals every week, and I've been able to buy my favorite brand of shoes for almost half the price that I would get it for from other sites. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea shopping online for shoes, but if you don't mind, you'll find many good offers on this site.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Dora I will definitely check that website out. I had some Amazon credits saved up so I ended up buying her shoes there and paid like $2 out of pocket after all my discounts. They are not the best shoes in the world, but will get her started until I get paid and can afford a better pair.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Payless is a good option, but I still prefer going to Ross Dress for Less or Marshall's to try to find deals. They have high quality and good brand shoes for way less than their original price. It depends on when you go, but if you are lucky you can find great deals. I have sandals from Steve Madden I got at Ross that costed me around $10-12!

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Zappos has a wide variety of shoes with prices lower than the average. I happen to know that they also have excellent customer service. I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon.com and they have everything so you might check there as well. Target might be a possibility for shoes as well. They tend to have a good variety of everything.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Just buy from Payless. I agree with the other posters here. You don't need to buy "brand" shoes especially if you are running low on funds. Just buy something from Payless for now, and buy her something else when you saved enough. :)