Help With Walmart

Discussion in Coupons started by Farrah • Feb 6, 2013.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am trying to buy a tv from Walmart online. I am only like $20 short and really don't want to have to wait, since the tv prices seem to change there often...... are there any coupon codes or giftcards out there so I can make this happen.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't think Walmart did coupons so I'm afraid I can't help you out there. I would try finding the TV on other websites. I have had luck with BestBuy being cheaper on a few occasions (yes, I was surprised). You may also want to try TigerDirect, eBay and Amazon. I am not sure if your local Walmart carries the TV in stock but if you could find a competitor price for cheaper, Walmart may match the lower price. I'm not sure if they do their "price match" offer online but you may want to check into that.

3. RhysBaby

RhysBabyNew Member

Threads:
    Sorry I don't have any codes. But online PTC sites ect could help you get the cash. =D

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Retail me not is good. But whoever said to shop around is right. Walmart will price match if you find the tv cheaper somewhere else.

5. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Try my coupon code section at my site. You will see in the top left hand side a green tab that says coupons and a purple tab that says codes. Click codes button. There are some coupon codes there for Wal-mart! Good luck!

There should be about two different pages of coupon codes for Wal-mart so look through them all for the W's section.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's true. One PTC site pays in instant gift cards, so OP could have raised the $20 in an instant gift card.
    I wish we were allowed to share the legitimate sites that we know of.