Hershey's Nuggets

Discussion in Product Reviews started by astockd1 • Mar 13, 2014.

1. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy Hershey's Nuggets. They come in good sized bags with lots of individually wrapped chocolate nuggets. They have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk with almonds, dark with almonds, milk with almonds and toffee, etc. I got them buy one get one free at Publix a couple of days ago; I had been craving the milk chocolate ones and regular almonds, so I got the almond milk chocolate ones, and ended up letting the chocolate melt in my mouth just so I could eat the almonds. The chocolate is really sweet and has a nice smooth texture. Definitely one of my favorite types of chocolate.

2. Manny

MannyMember

Threads:
    Hershey has more to offer than just their kisses. I like their cookies and cream bars as well as the nuggets. I don't usually eat much chocolate these days, but they used to be some of my favourites.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Do you know that they have a cereal called Hershey's Cookies & Cream?!?!? I have not seen them yet at my grocery but I know someone who bought them. I can't wait to find them in the stores so I can give them a go as well.

Have yet to try the nuggets.