High Heels Without The High Price

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Verity Darkwaters • Feb 8, 2016.

1. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I have been searching for decent high Heels that are not guady, are not super short or super tall, for a decent price. I checked at nearby stores and if they do have cute ones they are not my size. Curse small feet! But where do y'all get yours and hopefully at a decent price. I looked online and between shipping and regular price it seems ridiculous. Plus I like to try my shoes on beforehand.

2. Grace Simmons

Grace SimmonsNew Member

Threads:
    You can find the best high heels from crazydeals.com. Last month my wife bought from there. Their prices are so reasonable.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    For me I always go to payless for nice shoes at fair prices. I also like that they have sizes that are beyond the average such as wide, whereas most store don't seem to care for anyone who has feet outside the norm. :D I like browsing there but sometimes the selection is not that good if you are unlucky or are just coming in after a massive sale, but I tend to just keep going back whenever I have the chance and from time to time I get lucky by checking in frequently.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Small feet are hard to shop for in heels. It's worth looking at Nordstrom Rack if you have one near you as they do have all sizes and are designer. You get what you pay for, and cheap heels can give you corns and you can barely walk in them. Marshall's is hit and miss, but you can get lucky. I have there several times.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear a size ten and that size always sells out quickly. The stores that I shop at seem to have an abundance of smaller size shoes.
    DSW is a great place to buy designer shoes at discount prices in various size. TJ Maxx also sells great shoes. @Theo@Theo mentioned Nordstrom Rack. It's a great place for quality shoes if you have the patience and catch special sale days.

6. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I also have small feet and I also think that Payless has good high heeled shoes for small sizes. I like their products because they're cheaper than most brands but they have good quality. Oftentimes I would also go to thrift stores and I would usually find a good pair of high heeled shoes which still look as good as brand new. :)

7. Verity Darkwaters

Threads:
    Oh, thank you guys for all the advice. I never thought about going to some of those stores because I was afraid the prices would be ridiculous, but I will give them a look. I just don't want to spend 100 dollars on shoes that I will only wear a few times. I mean I don't wear high heels a lot, just for special occasions.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross dress for less and Marshals have good shoes for great prices. Specially in sizes too big or too small you might find good stuff there because those are the ones that are sold less on stores and they need to get rid of the old collections to put the new ones in - so the shoes end up in discount stores!

9. Verity Darkwaters

Threads:
    @isabbbela@isabbbela Thank you for your suggestion. I have a Marshal's here, but I have never been in it. I guess I never really thought about what kind of store it is. That is awesome though. I didn't know that is how it worked. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Marshals.

10. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite online store is amiclubwear.com, they have a great selection of shoes. They are very affordable and they are always having sales. I've order shoes from this site many times before and haven't been disappointed! Give them a try, I hope they have what you are looking for! :)

11. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I have small feet too and have trouble finding shoes in my size. I wear a 5 or 5.5 depending on how the shoe is made. Often when I find a store that carries shoes in my size I will stock up on shoes and boots. I recently went to the Bass Outlet in NY and found boots and shoes in a 5.5. I must admit I tried on everything and walked away with several pairs of shoes and a pair of boots. Prices were very reasonable and shoes and boots are so comfortable. Marshalls is also another place you could try for small feet and nice high heels at a reasonable price.

12. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I always browse thrift stores for designer brand high geek's. It's insane what you can find!

13. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I only wear the heels to the function and do wear flats when I am in the car. I can not deal with heels. They're too crazy on my feet and I have seen too many internet pictures of what heels do to feet to know that they are bad for me.

14. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Payless and a number of online stores that sell Korean-manufactured clothes offer some of the most affordable and wearable high heels I have encountered in my whole adult life. They also have cute, quality and unique designs, perfect for a variety of shoe sizes. You should try looking through such stores.

15. moll

mollNew Member

Threads:
    6pm is a great site if you don't mind shopping online! Discounts usually range between 20-70%They usually have some small sizes and lots of big sizes available since it's Zappos' clearance site (curse my average-sized feet!!) I don't think they have Zappos' free shipping and returns policy, but they have good customer service otherwise.

If your more of an in-person type of girl, I'd also suggest Nordstrom Rack. The one where I live usually has a fully stocked 5-5.5 rack, and the quality is still top notch.

16. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    Check out Charlotte Russe. They have great quality shoes and have wonderful sales all of the time.