Himalayan Pink Salt Benefits

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by iluvmario • Oct 18, 2012.

1. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I found this information on Ehow.com. Enjoy!

Himalayan pink salt is mined by hand in the Himalayan mountains. The color can range from white to deep red, depending upon its mineral and iron levels. Himalayan salt is richer in minerals than ordinary table salt, containing over 84 kinds that include calcium, potassium and magnesium. Believed to be the purest form of salt on Earth, Himalayan pink salt is mined from sea salt deposits from ancient sea beds--meaning it doesn't contain the pollutants and chemicals found in today's sea salt.

Read more: Himalayan Pink Salt Benefits | eHow.com

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have wonder about pink salt. Trader Joe's sells it, but I haven't tried it. I usually use pure rock salt in a grinder. It's a lot less salty than table salt and a little bit goes a long way. Thanks for the link with information. I going to buy some the next time I go to the store. Salt was already on my shopping list.

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I use unrefined sea salt from the company Real Salt. Like the Himalayan Pink Salt, it has tons of minerals in it. I love that it has all of those wonderful nutrients without compromising flavor.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had a pink salt crystal in my bedroom for several months now. I can really feel how much it has improved the quality of the air, especially at night time. I am sleeping much better these days, and am not as affected by the humidity as before. I used to struggle with sinus problems in the past, but they have almost disappeared now. So, I can't praise this wonderful salt crystal enough! :)