Himanchal Pradesh

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Nov 17, 2014.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Himanchal Pradesh is the most stunning and fascinating state located in the Northern India. It has possessed the land of the 21,495sq mi. It has plenty of tourist attractions, which grabs the attention of all visitors. I visited its several spots last year before joining my Christmas bus tours.
    Here I am sharing the names of its famous places of this region.
    1) Spiti Valley
    2) River Beas
    3) Rakcham
    4) Kali Ka Tibba
    5) Tirthan Valley
    6) Annandale
    7) Prashar Lake
    8) Barot Valley
    9) Bhimakali Temple
    10) Jogini waterfall
    Khajjiar.
    d1.
    Leh_Himachal_Pradesh.
    offbeat-travel-destinations-india.

2. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Himanchal Pradesh is one of my favorite hill stations of India. This regionn is rich in natural beauty. We can see a rich blend of natural sights as well as heritage sights there. Currently it is the third fastest growing economy in India.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! The Himanchal Pradesh is not a hill station but it is the state which has plenty of hill stations and the other attractions. It is the panoramic land with the vibrant colors and attracts the all visitors. Have you ever been there in your life? If yes so tell me how many places of this region you explored?

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    My friend Himanchal Pradesh is a beautiful region of India that offers a wide range of incredible hill stations to see. Mistakenly I have been written it a hill station. Its famous hill stations are; Kangra, Manali, Kullu, Shimla, Churdhar Sanctuary and many others.