Holiday Turkey Burger

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jneanz • Dec 4, 2014.

?

What Makes a Burger, in your opinion?

1. Bacon

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Melted cheese

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Grilled/sauteed vegetables

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Fresh produce (lettuce, tomatoes, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bread

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Something unusual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    If you live near a Red Robin and are feeling adventurous, then you should try this

. One day last month, I wanted to treat myself and found this to be a unique taste that was not overpowering or soggy. Itdoesn't have cheese, which I think makes a burger, but it's the bacon (?) that drew me in.

However garlic lovers must beware of the fries. The link points to new garlic fries but these are just the regular fries sprinkled with extra-salty garlic salt. They used to have fries that were marinated in a garlic sauce but the manager told me that I had to ask for these when placing my order. Just a heads up.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Ohh I love a good turkey burger! I agree, melted cheese on top is pretty much essential, but I'm big on bacon, mushrooms and some veggie topping as well. That's a bit of a shame about the garlic fries though, I didn't realize that was the case...it's actually been quite a long time since I've been to a Red Robbin.

3. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm more inclined for a good ol' beef burger, but your poll drew me in!

Personally I love bacon and melted cheese on my burger. Another essential for me is having a great burger sauce, ordinary ketchup and mayo won't cut it for me :p