Hollister or American Eagle?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by miapass • Aug 11, 2012.

1. miapass

miapassNew Member

Threads:
    Hollister and American Eagle are my two favorite stores. I am curious to see what people prefer between the two.
    I feel like American Eagle has a better style. Also the boxers at this store are cheaper. Hollister on the other hand is an all around better shopping experience. The boxers at this store are more expensive but they are so soft.

What do you think and why? What is your favorite clothing store?

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My fiance prefers American Eagle because of its cost. I don't like shopping at Hollister because the stores in my location are way too dark and I hate the scent of perfume/cologne that they spray on the items in the store. I do like the customer service aspect of Hollister's compared to American Eagle. I find that store associates in Hollister are readily available to answer any questions I may have. I love American Eagle boxers because its cheaper than Hollister. I think both stores have its pros and cons and its up to the consumer to figure out which offers the best overall shopping experience for them.

3. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I like American Eagle better. I like both of their styles, I just find their clothes fit me better than Hollister. Plus like the previous member said, Hollister's fitting rooms are way too dark. It's just annoying. I might find more if I could see. lol It's harder to commit to buying if you can't see the clothes very well. I really don't understand why they do that.