Homegoods

Discussion in Home & Garden started by KimmyMarkks • Dec 22, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Do you shop at Homegoods? I have to say this is one of my favorite home stores. I love that the selection of items are always changing. It makes what I buy from them pretty unique. I bought an ottoman several years ago and haven’t been able to find it since. I’ve look both online and in stores.

I also think they have pretty good quality items for relativity cheap prices, especially in bedding. They also have a great selection of dishes and cooking items.

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I love Homegoods. They always have a great assortment of items that I want and need, and the prices are almost always great. I love that this store often has unusual things that you can't find anywhere else as well.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I usually don't buy at Homegoods, but looks like I will have to move out once this year is gone, and having to do it discarding furniture and other household stuff, I'm considering to pa a visit to Homegoods for all what I'm going to need.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    They're owned by TJ Maxx, which also owns Marshall's. They're similar to both stores, but with more of an emphasis on stuff for the home as opposed to clothing and apparel, though they carry some of those too. In terms of prices and deals, they do have some good prices on certain items, but you also need to be careful because some items are as expensive as other department stores as well. For example, they have great prices on bedding stuff, and plates, silverware and glassware. But items such as pots and pans or small kitchen appliances can sometimes be found cheaper elsewhere. They do carry unique furniture items, but again, it's worth checking out places such as Value City as well to see if they have something comparable for less.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I like Homegoods also. Recently, I got an xoxo can opener for $5 and wanted to buy more but I was Christmas shopping at the time. What I like too is that they're easier to navigate than Ikea and AKI home stores.