Hose Solutions?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Grapejars • Jun 17, 2014.

1. Grapejars

GrapejarsNew Member

Threads:
    My hose is out of control, I admit it. We have a plastic box with a reel, but it is so very difficult to turn that no one, not even me, puts it away. The result is that it is strewn across the yard, or bunched on our patio. It drives me crazy and is a true eyesore. What do you use to keep you hose tidy? Has anyone used the hose that Bunches up when not in use?

2. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    You can get simple hangers for a regular hose that have no moving parts. You just have to wind it up on the hanger yourself. At least it gets the hose off the ground. The self retracting elastic hoses get good and bad reviews which probably means the cheaper ones are poor quality. If they do get damaged, they are garbage unlike a regular hose which can be repaired. Here is a review on the ones I think you are talking about.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the hose advertisement on TV, the look good. I do not have any experience with this hose, I am anxious to hear other reviews on the hose as this is something I maybe interested in purchasing.