How did you like the Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 6, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I liked the Amazing Spider-man 2. It was fun. I watched it at the last-full show. I was already tired, but I didn't fall asleep. It was entertaining. Only that it has many stories that are not necessary to build up and progress each other, of which I don't know where to focus. Also, it went long and the adrenaline-rush action packed scenes are short. It's like only 1/4 and the other 3/4 went to stories.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To me the show was too long and not enough action. I liked the last Spider Man better. It was ok.

3. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Movies these days are pretty much like that, they have so many things going on that we don't know what to see. In fact, I think the whole purpose of that is that we are absorted in th movie that we don't have time to breathe. Thanks for the review, I'm going to watch it in the next days with my kids.

4. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't watched the Spider-man 2 yet but I really loved the first movie. Personally, I think Spider-man 1 is better than the previous spider-mans and the characters cater to a much younger audience. There's a lot of negative reviews on the second
    movie but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that it will satisfy my expectations.

5. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen Spider-Man 2 yet but I'm looking forward to seeing it this weekend. I have been hearing a lot of mixed reviews about the movie. Therefore, I would like to go see it just to have a review of my own. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. In addition, I find most Marvel movies to be extremely long so I'm not surprise that this one is long.