How Do I Order A Pay-per-view?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Colebra • Mar 11, 2015.

1. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I am based in Europe. Is it even possible?

I'm a big fan of the UFC, and sometimes I get a bit tired of (allegedly) watching the fights on really low quality streams on ilegal websites.
    So, since there's a lot of awesome fights this year, I'm thinking of getting the complete experience, and ordering the pay-per-view.

Is it available outside of the US?
    Do I need any kind of equipment to buy it?

As always, thank you very much for your help!

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you have a telecom company that provides cable services to you? You could order PPV through them, or you can even order PPV through UFC's website, although that might depend on your location. PPV shows are indeed available outside of the United States, but it depends on various factors if you can order a given event.

3. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I have cable... But there's no menu I can go to where there are PPV's...

I'll check this out.
    If I can just plug a HDMI, or even VGA cable from my computer to my televison. It's a done deal.

I have a feeling that being from Portugal will be an issue...
    They license all the pay-per-views, and even free fights on FOX, to a Portuguese Sports Channel.
    But that channel is like 26$ a month...
    That's probably less than what the PPV costs, I know. But I just can't stand the Portuguese commentators. They absolutely have no idea what they're talking about...

Was looking to buy either UFC 187, or UFC 189 :(

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PPVs are mostly a thing of USA/America and UK, I don't think you can order it in too many other places outside of that. Most of Europe never had a PPV carrier, as far as I know.