How Do You Earn Free Movie Tickets ?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Colebra • Aug 18, 2014.

1. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    So I was dating this girl, and somehow she always had tickets to premieres. It was ridiculous.

I guess she must have in been a bunch of websites of tv stations, and radios, and was taking advantage of these giveaways because no one else would. Or she would come first with the answer. It's always really easy questions too.

Movie Tickets are worth keeping a look out for giveaways... Are you a part of the movie tickets mafia too? :cool:

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only way that I get free movie tickets is through my telecommunications provider. I earn points every time I pay my monthly bill. The points that I earn could then be used to purchase movie tickets at our local mall. It's not much but it sure saves us a bit of money every now and then whenever we need to watch a movie.

I'd definitely be interested to know other ways on how to earn free movie tickets. :)

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard that an easy way to get to watch free movies is to get work at the theater. This gives you the opportunity to watch movies regularly without having to spend any cash. The difficult part though is getting hired.

Another easy way to watch free movies is to find out if there will be a free screening in your city from blogs and websites such as