How Do You Extend The Life Of Beauty Products?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Mar 4, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Here are some easy ways to extend the life of your beauty products. Some you know, others which aren't listed you can share.

- Use virtually every drop of the beauty product you have. Slash off the top of the tubes and . . .

- Make-up sponges aren't your best friend. I suppose you know why.

- Never touch a liquid product you intend to use. Instead pour the little you want to use in some special container. This keeps bacteria and other nasty microbes away from where they shouldn't be.

- With beauty products, buying in bulk isn't the tip for you. Buy only smaller tubes, containers etc, of your beauty products. Ensures you avoid wastage . . . you'll use up everything before it goes bad.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As an ex-beauty consultant, make up sponges should be washed in the washing machine in a lingerie bag. I have some expensive ones that have lasted a while. Cheap ones fall apart.

Buy products with pump dispensers because the product will last longer as very little air will get into the product as well. Some can't be opened and other can, be try not to open them until you have to at the end.

I also cut tubes open and then put them back together (slide it back) until all the product is used, so I cut it in half so it makes it easier.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I cut tubes open too. If you don't already do this, I suggest you give it a try. You'll be amazed about how much product sticks to the sides of the tube!

Everyone probably already knows this but those net puffs for the shower are fantastic for stretching body wash out. You only need to add a tiny amount to your net to produce masses of lather.