How do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 6, 2012.

1. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    CPA & Affiliate programs take time to make money online. In most of cases you need a really good strategy to start. In CPA you also need some money to start off with if you are thinking to make money for a longer time. :)

2. mynameisDaniel

mynameisDanielNew Member

Threads:
    Market research is my dayjob, I answer questions and I made $580 in about 2 weeks, just 30 minutes a day. A few days ago I got my first paycheck on Paypal, which is not bad, not bad at all. They're paying $9 for each new recruit and 15% of his/her earnings.
    survcom . com
    The number of users in the focus group is quite limited.

3. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I have lots of sites that I use that pay me or get free gift cards. I use Mypoints, Beezag, and Superpoints to name a few. I also have two jobs that I am currently working at on Odesk. I am also a freelance writer and write articles on Textbroker, Words For Hire, and other clients as well. I make pretty decent money from working at home. With the jobs I have from Odesk and Textbroker combined I make around $250-300 a week. I could be making more but I don't want to spread myself too thin. The only downfall with work at home jobs they are not always steady. For example one that I am working on right now is off next week meaning I'm going to have to work harder in another place to make that missed income. Another job that I have pays really well but comes and goes too. It will be steady for a month or two and go for several weeks without work. That's why I always make sure to have a backup job just in case.

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I read something about micro niches. It sounds like something that has potential. Does anyone have actual experience with this way of making money?

5. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    You name it I do it. I have written articles for various sites. I have drop shipped products from my stores. I have done Internet marketing and still do this one because it is highly profitable, but time consuming!

6. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I run a blog about all the things I do to make extra money. I don't spend a whole lot of time on it though, because I work outside the home as a CNA. But anyway, I do whatever I'm in the mood for, really. A few years ago I used to do surveys a lot and I usually made about $20 a month from quickrewards.net (Great site, no minimum cash out and they have other things too like "paid to click", cash back, etc.). But I don't do a lot of surveys anymore because eventually you get burnt out answering 50 gazillion questions about what kind of paper towels you buy. :p

Right now I find myself doing forum posting, beezag (paid to watch ads), instantcashsweepstakes.com, paidviewpoint.com, sponsored blog posts, stuff like that. I generally make between $20-$50 a month. Not much, but as far as I'm concerned every penny counts. :)

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I make a lot of money from slicethepie before. It was my bread and butter, After I have collected funds, I started to invest and make my money grow from there. I also own a forum now that somehow generates a little income and also I'm in forex trading. So basically those are the ways where I could get money.

8. phoenix17

phoenix17New Member

Threads:
    This is somewhat over-saturated, you will have to know what you're doing to promote a micro niche site, and know what you're talking about in your content. With the recent Panda Penguin update, it should have knocked out a lot of the competition though. Which will make your white-hat SEO more effective. In the end, it comes down the type of niche you're doing, how much traffic you're getting, how you're promoting the site and how you monetize it.

9. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I make money from clicking ads and forum posting as of now. Although, I am hoping to expand my income portfolio for the next year by writing short stories on pay per view article web sites.

10. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    Like many here, I make money online from writing although I do have several offline clients too. I have been freelancing for around three years now, having come from a newspaper background before that. I miss the social aspect of going "out" to work but then participating on forums gives me my social fix during work hours. :)

11. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Are you talking about micro niches, like writing about micro niches on blogs? Or are you talking about micro tasks, which is more common, where you complete tiny tasks for small amounts of pay, like moderating pictures?

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I make money online by doing PTC sites, posting in forums, completing offers, investing in HYIP sites, and I plan to study forex. Forex forums pay as much as 15 cents per post, so I think it's worth studying. Also when you already know how to trade forex, then you can also trade money online in real life, and you stand to earn much money from there.

13. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I earn, though slowly, from two trusted PTC sites. I stick to them even if I'm just a standard member because they respect their members enough to really pay.

I also write some articles, mostly about genetic disorders that are not so well-known among the general population. The page views are not that high enough to earn a decent amount but still, I appreciate the comments by some of my readers. Thanking me for the information.

And I also do coupon codes. I check if they really work and if someone uses that coupon, I get some part of the revenue.

I also participate in forums. If I'm on a roll and in the mood to share my thoughts, I can post for 2 hours straight. But I rarely do that these days. Being a busy mommy. My kids first before anything else..:)

14. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I wanted to learn more about forex too. which forum is that? I've actually tried learning in babypips but their site loads really slow in my computer so maybe I can see some tips somewhere else.

15. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I rate music and get paid for it. I answer questions and get paid for it. I can make $300 a month or so just doing these things.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fxfred pays 15 cents per post, it's a pure forex forum, but you have to have an account in UWCFX to be able to cashout your earnings. I visit babypips too, but sometimes I just don't have the time to read up on their tutorials. Forex is a bit hard to learn and understand at first, I noticed. You really have to devote time to learn it.

17. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    I make the bulk of my income from fiverr, squidoo and my blog. I only post on forums when I have some spare time on my hands. I would imagine that it would be very difficult to make a living posting on forums alone.

18. rosynancy

rosynancyNew Member

Threads:
    There are lot of ways to earn money online such as:
    1)Blog post
    2)Google Adsense
    3)Affiliate marketing
    4) Micro Jobs.
    5) Freelancing
    6)Reselling Business
    among them i prefer reselling business. Reselling business is a very good opportunity and latest method to earn through online. I am doing this business from home.. Reselling means just selling services or products of others at higher cost and earning money by getting commission from them .For doing this you must have reseller account.I got this account at

using which i am selling domains,hosting plans etc.at a higher price and earning more money online. I am earning monthly $150 through this business.

19. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I make money by writing freelance articles and sponsored posts. I have been doing it since 2007 (not even part time) and have easily earnt over $20,000 doing it, imagine what I could make if I actually pulled my finger out and tried?

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice, can you share those sites that you work on so that we might have the same success as you have achieved? $20,000 is quite a lot of money already.