How do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 6, 2012.

1. Rusky

RuskyMember

Threads:
    Bitcoins my good men and women.

I've set up some bots which run through all available free faucets and cash out for me. I've set it up, and I don't have to think about it ever again. With it, I make roughly £500 a month, and considering I don't pay for electricity, it's allllllll profit. However, since that isn't very worthwhile for people who don't have the same amount of computer power I do, I'd suggest looking into some survey sites like Swagbucks, or maybe some writing jobs. Heck, as long as you have something to watch while you do it, you can get a job filling out captchas for other people!

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish I could do that. It does seem very profitable but it must be difficult to set up faucets. Also how much power do you need? I got this desktop just late last year but is a new model enough?
    I've never heard of a job filling out captchas for other people. Do you mean data entry? That's all I've found but I'll try googling that specific thing.

3. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    My son made a lot of money last year with Bitcoins. Me, I don't have the computer power. I do Swagbucks, and some of the writing sites. But my main earner is Mturk. In addition to surveys and small tasks, I enjoy doing transcription work over there. I'm a little slow at doing transcription, but I'm getting better. They are quite interesting though.

#123Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still don't know why everyone raves about Mturk. I've checked that out before and it seems the same as Crowdflower tasks.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone else just sell things on eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, Craigslist, etc.? Depending on the value of the items that you have to sell, you can make almost as much as an actual job.
    You would be surprised what people buy on eBay. A lot of stuff that you don't use anymore could be making you money. I used to be afraid of Craigslist because of the stories I heard, but the last few people I've sold items to were very nice and it's nice to get cash for your items right away instead of worrying about shipping items.

6. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    There are many ways to make money online.

However. My favorite is Amazons Mechanical Turk. MTurk is by far the best, and most consistent way to earn money online. The pay is not great, but it is the best that you will find online, and it is consistent. You could work all day on Mturk if you wanted to.

If you live in the United States. I recommend you sign up. other site are not worth your time if you can sign up for Mturk. You will get the best dollar per hour rate there.

7. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I've been able to find two ways that have been able to make me any money at all. The first website is called SliceThePie, and I use it for making small amounts of money, and I can make about $5-10 a week if I do it loosely, and probably $20ish if I put a lot of work into it. What I found is that they eventually start lowering the amount they pay you over time, and after I made $60 I was making $0.05 per song and just stopped.

8. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I do forum posting for side money, but I am a freelance writer/contracted writer. I write for places like Iwriter and Textbroker. I am also contracted with Rantlifestyle which is where I earn the most. It is an online magazine, like a competitor of Buzzfeed. But other than that I don't do much else. I find I can make quite a bit of money just doing these on a weekly basis.

9. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    Wow! Thats Great! I think promoting the affiliate ads on the website is also a great way of earning money online.