How do you wrap your gifts?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Zyni • Dec 20, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you wrap Christmas gifts, do you try to get as many into one package as possible, or do you prefer to wrap them individually? Some people wrap them altogether to save on supplies, or to make them easier to store/carry etc. Others like to wrap every little thing to make it look like more presents. Which one do you do? I tend to wrap everything, because I like wrapping gifts. If there are a bunch of small items, I'll usually put those in a gift bag.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just buy a decorative box and place the gift there if not a gift bag with the usual Santa Claus, reindeer or Christmas tree design when I can't be bothered to do the wrapping. When I have some time, I still place it in a box but this time with a plain design. I fold the corners and tuck them in using a double-sided tape. Sometimes I place ribbons, depending on how posh the occasion is.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually just get one item per person so I don't really have any trouble with just wrapping each gift individually but occasionally I'll have two or more items for each person and I usually still do wrap them individually unless I don't have that much time or don't have enough paper. I don't really wrap gifts that well so it doesn't take a lot of time so I just choose to do individual wraps if I can.

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually think it is better to wrap gifts in colour paper or some kind of sheet that you like to present to your people. I think it is one of the best way to present gifts to your people. At least this is the way I have been doing it.

5. Feneth

FenethActive Member

Threads:
    I'm as lazy as they get gift wrapping wise. I either get the store to wrap it, click the "gift" checkbox on amazon, or put it in a gift bag. Multiple items that fit in one gift bag get put together. If it is at all possible to not wrap something, I avoid it. And if it is not possible, I go with Dollar Store gift bags. I just can't see spending all of that money on wrapping paper when I could spend more on the present itself or the person. Maybe I'm missing something but it mostly seems pointless to me.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm hopeless when it comes co packaging stuff up! So I leave all that to my husband. He's such a perfectionist and does a fantastic job of it. I think he usually wraps them individually. I'm not joking, when he's done wrapping them up you'd think a machine had done it LOL :)