How Many Apps Do You Have On Your Mobile/tablet?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by cocolgooh • Jul 12, 2015.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I've not got very many on my mobile. I think I've only downloaded about 10 onto mine and most of those are things I use every day for one reason or another. My tablet on the other hand has probably 50+ apps on it that I use for various things, some daily and some maybe once a month. How many apps do you have on your mobile/tablet? And how often do you use them?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My tablet was only cheap. I purchased it off of Amazon, and it seemed like it was primarily for teenagers, so I purchased it. It said that it had about four GB space on it, but when it arrived I quickly discovered that that was a lie. So I can only have about four big applications on my tablet at once.

3. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    Only four applications? Ouch. That doesn't sound great. Is it at least able to have an SD card so you can have apps on that? Or is that not a possibility for yours?

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only have 4 apps on my tablet, it is old and some of the current apps are not supported by my OS. My phone does have a few apps that came on the phone that I do not use and I have downloaded a few myself. I could remove a few apps but it seems like too much trouble at the moment.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I would say I have fewer than 50 apps.

I really only even have that many because I just downloaded a bunch of health apps to try out. As soon as I figure out which ones I actually like, I'll be deleting all of the others.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know right? If the applications are small in size, then it is not so bad, and I am able to download and install more than four. But if they are big in size, then I am lucky to fit four on at once. It was only after I had received the tablet, that I began to see people reviewing the product stating that the space that they were advertising was a lie.

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's common knowledge that the operating system takes a chunk out of the internal storage, and low-end tablets or mobile devices ALWAYS have an inadequate amount of storage for heavy app usage. I have 16GB of internal memory on my device, and I'm about to upgrade to 64GB. I only have maybe 30 to 50 apps on my phone if you include what came with the device. I'd have a lot more on a tablet, though, considering those are designed to more multitasking and whatnot.

8. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    I currently have around 10 apps on my phone, but I usually have around 5. Reason why I have 10 apps on my phone, is because I installed cashpirate on my phone, which is an app that gives you money for downloading other apps. And sometimes, they have offers that will give you money if you keep an app installed for 3 days. I currently have 4 of these apps installed, and tomorrow should be the third day. Time to clean my phone up!

Other than that, apps that I have installed are Facebook and the Messenger, Shazam to find out names of some tunes that I like, and a Wallet app where I type in what I spend my money on, because I usually spend more than I expect to and then have no idea what I spent it on.

9. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    About 20 lol
    Most of them are for social use.and the rest are gaming apps..

10. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I have a bout 20 apps installed on my phone, more or less. I haven't touched most of them though but i can't seem to delete them either. lol

11. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have absolutely zero apps on my phone and tablet. For some reason, I've always been very wary of them because I've heard things I don't like the sound of, like them taking up too much space and draining your battery. My phone couldn't take that sort of 'abuse' because it's not the 'smartest' of phones LOL As for my tablet, I bought it mainly to use as an eReader and to surf the net if I can't be bothered to go downstairs to my home office. I don't want to clog it up with anything else. I buy a lot of eBooks and really that's all I want occupying my storage LOL I once considered trying out an app geared specifically towards Kindles here, but I chickened out at the last minute hehe

12. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I currently have over a dozen but if I knew how to uproot files I'd get rid of the pre-installed apps that I really don't need. I have Xender, Flipboard, BBM, Chaatz, Shazam, Deezer, zApp and more. I bought an Alcatel Flash Plus and all the apps mentioned were already in the phone. I really have no use for such apps that I cannot use when I'm in a location that has no WiFi. These are only a waste of precious space to me.

13. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My phone doesn't seem to be able to hold that many apps so I only have maybe 10 and on my kindle I have about the same number. I know you can switch out screens on the phone so I could maybe put more on it, but it is just using a micro SD card I think so it is not going to ever be able ot accomodate that many. I am always having to delete apps if I find new ones I like better.