How many pairs of jeans do you own?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Miaka_M • May 18, 2014.

1. Clairelouise84

Clairelouise84Member

Threads:
    I used to be like that, I had two pairs of jeans but a million tops, but now I have loads of jeans that are in varying degrees of "fitting me" as I have lost a lot of weight but I can't wait to fit into my skinny jeans again.

2. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    Let's see. Two Pairs of skinny jeans (different colours),one jeggings, one bootleg, one chinos (does that count?) two pairs for gardening/ odd jobs. That's 7 pairs.
    I like wearing tunic tops with leggings and have a lot more of these.
    I recently had a clear out and got rid of a lot of old jeans that were too small for me.

3. BethD

BethDNew Member

Threads:
    I think 6 is good enough. I may have a few more but tend to wear the same 4 pairs all the time that are my favorites. The others I have either don't fit as well or are not straight leg/skinny so I don't care for them as much. In the summer I wear capris alot so I give my jeans a rest anyway. I love jeans, you can dress them up or down. I also love the ones with a bit of stretch in the fabric. They are so comfortable. I have 3 pairs of Rock and Republic that are so comfortable because of the fit and stretch.

4. dawnolsen

dawnolsenMember

Threads:
    I think 6 is a nice amount of jeans to own. I own right around 7 and that works perfect for me. If I find an awesome pair of jeans that I just cant live without then I will buy them.I usually only buy more when the old ones wear out! I have to differentiate between my "nice" jeans and my "barn" jeans. I wear my "nice" jeans when going out and my "barn" jeans when I am doing work around the farm and house.

5. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    I own just one pair of jeans that fit me :confused: and about 6 that don't.
    I'm a funny shape and can never seem to find a pair that fits bum, hips and waist well, while being long enough. I should learn really that when I find the perfect pair I should buy 3 pairs and not just the one- the constant washing has faded them terribly!

6. Femiluv

FemiluvMember

Threads:
    I don't own a single pair of jeans. I think I look terrible in pants. When I owned jeans, I probably owned 3-4 pairs and I remember not washing them regularly lol.

7. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I own about 5 pairs of jeans. The reason why I don't own more is because I don't wear jeans that much. I will typically wear leggings or yoga pants when I go out. I own about 10 pairs of leggings and 4 pairs of yoga pants. Maybe more I'm not sure though. I like leggings more because of how comfortable they are. I honestly don't think that jeans are comfy so I will only wear them when I have to.

8. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I own I think 7 pair. With that said, only wear 3 of those pairs consistently. The other pairs are different colors that only work with specific outfits or on special occasions.

9. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love jeans and have them in different styles and fit. I must have about 15, but I never get tired of adding to my stash. Some are very casual, some I can wear smart casual and some are great for a sassy, dressier look. I just LOVE jeans, especially with a little stretch.

10. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    Probably like 8 or 9 pairs that I own
    About 4 that I actually rotate between
    I love my jeans its just that they aren't very forgiving if I gain a little weight or am feeling a little bloated

11. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm like you in a sense. Because I get most of my clothes from the UK, I sometimes struggle to find a good fit for my body shape. Some of their stuff is not made for a petite, curvy woman with hips, a bum and a tiny waste. They tend to have very wide waist lines. But luckily, I have identified brands that work for me. River Island, Gap and Zara styles seem to work for me, and then Miss Sixties is just spot on. So I stick to those.