How much is the cable of a Galaxy Note 2 charger and where can I get one?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Sep 16, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has not been operating well quite recently. It will not charge and it can't be detected by a laptop. I suspect that it's the cable of the charger which is malfunctioning. Do you know where I can get a cable for my Note 2 charger at an affordable price? Last time I checked at the local mall, it costs $25.

#1Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  2. davidexct

davidexctNew Member

Threads:
    If you want to buy a branded original Samsung USB cable, it will cost no less than 25$ to you. If you buy a local USB cable it would cost somewhere between five to ten dollars, you can easily buy a good one from ebay.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try ebay or amazon. Maybe even craigslist

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw that the original Samsung USB cable costs $19.95, but other sellers from Ebay sell it at a cheaper price.
    I really wonder why cellphone accessories are so expensive, like some original Sony Ericsson batteries cost $25.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sigh why are these cables so darn expensive? I went to a Samsung store and you were spot on with the cable being $25. If I would purchase the charger, I would pay an additional $25 which would total 50 bucks! 50 bucks for a charger??? Fortunately Samsung found out that my charger was not the problem but the charging pin of my phone. They fixed it for free since I still have a warranty.

6. Steve.G

Steve.GNew Member

Threads:
    I just bought a cheap iPhone 5c case from iPhoneGala.com which is not bad. And the shipping is also fast enough for me.

Try to have a look there, the price is cheap for samsung note

Bon chance!

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see, good for you that you have already got it fixed. I think these companies are just taking advantage of an important need like chargers and USB cables, that's why they sell them at very expensive prices.