How much time do you spend sweeping a day?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by sthrngypsy • Sep 27, 2014.

1. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I am only spending about 30 minutes a day. I am winning small things such as music downloads, and months of xbox live gold (which would be great if my ex had not loaned out my xbox to some neighborhood kids. It was never seen again), but wonder if I'd win better things if I spent more time.

How much time do you spend sweeping and have you won anything good?

I go back and forth between sweeping and money making opportunities such as mturk.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Can you explain to me what "sweeping" is, in the online sense? I've never heard that phrase before in regards to online earning. I obviously don't "sweep", but I do have a couple of money making offers that I take advantage of online. I do music reviews, paid clicks and forum posting. Pretty happy with the system I have set up. It's been a nice stream of income for me.

3. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I thought this was a post about sweeping floors. I was checking to see if I was normal for only spending five or ten minutes on my floors a day. I don't know what sweeping is in an online sense. I use Swagbucks and InboxDollars, if that answers the question. I probably only spend ten or fifteen minutes on those sites each day, and most of that time is spent on internet searches I would do elsewhere, anyway.

4. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    That online sweeping comment cracked me up! I just did a big sweep, I use broom and vacuum. But everyday I would say at least 10 minutes. Then on my clean day 30 minutes or more. Every time I cook I try to sweep up afterwards as well because we have an ant problem.