How often do you replace your boots?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by lrd913 • Oct 8, 2014.

1. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I have a few pairs of fleece lined boots and they are items that I wear a great deal during the winter season. They work with everything and they are a good substitute when I don't want to wear a pair of heavy winter boots.

How often do you replace yours? The ones I have aren't the expensive kind, I've gotten them all at Payless and other stores. They can be put in the wash and cleaned so they last a long time. I think that a few of my pairs are going on three or more years so I've gotten a lot of value out of them at this point.

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love boots, but I don't really wear them often because it's very hot in my country. When I do buy some though, I replace them when they are already too damaged especially the sole.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in the tropics so I don't really need boots. But I have a pair of leather boots for when I go visiting my family who lives in a country that has a cool climate. I invested $350 in those boots when I bought them three years ago. They are made of leather and very sturdy. And the most important thing is that they are warm and keep my feet dry during the cold and wet months. I think I got a really good deal with those boots and won't need to buy a pair of new ones for another few years.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't typically replace things until absolutely necessary...so I try to keep them in good conditions and I've had mine for years as well. I'd say 4 years so far? I might be due for some new ones this year though, and I definitely don't get the expensive ones.