How often do you use coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by heaven • Sep 19, 2013.

1. heaven

heavenNew Member

Threads:
    Do you use coupons everytime you shop?

I personally do not. Most likely because I usually don't have any. I know some people that don't even leave The House without a coupon.

Also, many times the coupons stores will offer are for items that I am not looking for. Some coupons aren't even that great in my opinion.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, where I do most of my grocery shopping, they don't take coupons as most of the items are private label. But, when I can use a coupon at Target or something, then yes, I'll use a coupon. I've even made special trips to a store to use a coupon of value.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do use coupons but not every time I shop. I am always looking for ways to save money in these tough economic times and every little helps. I take advantage of all of the coupons which are available, especially when I am shopping online.

4. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I try to use a coupon every now and then but I feel a little uncomfortable sometimes. It's because I can't figure out if I'm using it right, some are confusing. I want to get more into it when I get some more free time. I know people who take it very serious and I wish I could be like that. A lady I know got a p.o. box just to double her coupons, she prints some, and trades them with friends. It's funny, but she saves a heck of a lot!! I'm starting to notice a lot of grocery shoppers have binders with sections and everything. I use to never see that and now I see at least one person every time I go. I want to work on it one week and see if it makes a big difference in using them sometimes and treating it like it's a sport!

LOVE & DEALS
    DH:cool:

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I think i just used coupons once or twice in my life and they were both too bothersome to repeat again, so i ain't definitely going to try that type of stuff again.

6. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    I always use coupon code when I do online shopping. As there are number of coupons available online for each and every product. Last time I registered domain that was 599 INR but when I use coupon code i got 25% off. So it's a big discount.

7. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I actually don't really use coupons at all and I guess I should start! I see a lot of people saving plenty so maybe it's time to welcome it into my life.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I rarely use coupons. I try to use them as much as I can to save but it's hard finding coupons on things I am actually needing or usually buy. And it's hard finding coupons for one item instead of the the whole buy 3 save 50 cents those to me aren't worth it.

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I often use coupons when I am making big purchases such as electronics or CDs or electronics just because I alb us find good deals and discounts if I buy bundles together. Of course I rip out those coupons for groceries but they don't save me that much money when I compare it to the bigger items.