how to get itunes gift card or psn or xbox live for free

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by pipebomb • Dec 28, 2012.

1. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    there is app called bamboowallet for ios devices and junowallet for androids it's great app and you can get money easily all you got do is to watch videos do some taskes like facebook pages and invite friends you get 0.50$ for each one you invite in case you downloaded this app entre this code to get 0.25$ PB1396017

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Scams, scams, and referral hunting.. At least post this to apropriate subforum, if you ae trying to trick people into making you points.

3. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    If you've got to fill out offers or get referrals or something in order to get the card, then it's not technically "free", now, is it?

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for sharing this. I have been looking fr a way to accrue credits. I like getting movies this way. I am definitely going to pass this jewel on.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm gonna pass so many times i have seen people post things like this and it's usually a scam and you end up having to pay some kind of money or buying something.

6. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    everyone how say it's scam and you got pay money i actully never paied anything to the app and i only get money by downloding apps andmwatching videos

7. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're posting this with the pretense of making people believe that you aren't making money off of them, effectively exploiting the userbase for your own profit. That's pretty borderline scammy.

8. mm3172012

mm3172012New Member

Threads:
    Many advertisers are going to incentive based advertising including paying us for making sure
    that someone else might know about the product [ie. a shared coupon with a referral ID].
    If the coupon is used by others, yes the referree might gain financially but the advertiser
    does too and so does the coupon user that didn't know about the offer.

So, there is actually a good reason why the advertiser is doing this. It gets
    the word out faster and cheaper than they could any other way. They simply
    release ONE coupon to the masses and let them work for them. If nothing comes from the work,
    the advertiser still wins since people are working to promote the coupon to gain a dollar or two
    and the advertisers name gets seen even if nobody redeems the coupon. Cheap advertising.

If someone likes the coupon and was not aware of it, isn't there a value there for the referree?
    At least NOW the advertiser is paying someone for doing this where before they were not.
    Scammy could be when there is intent to mislead about the offer or trick you into
    going for a sandwich bogo for a meal and it ends up to be a travel for 2 to Sandwich England
    yet the referee still was paid for sending a visitor regardless.

OR if there is an act of go here I am just the messenger and you go and it is
    clearly paying out to the referrer for sending. It is bad etiquette for sure and slimy tactics. Walk away and do not reward this. No referrals = no money = working for free for the scammer.

I wouldn't mind someone saying clearly it is a paid referral coupon or link to one upfront
    Perhaps the OP could mention the product was as advertised, tasted good, worked well
    and so on [their credibility factor at risk]. Papa Johns is doing this regularly now and giving
    away free pizza doing it. Subway has a punch ticket. Cell phone companies have a refer a
    friend or add a friend get a bonus referral discount or make money offer.
    Most people who are doing these referrals are usually using the product so that
    is a good question to ask. Are you a hair club member or just a referrer of the hair club?

Seems like that is where most advertisers are headed to stay competitive and get cheap advertising.

#8Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  9. Nancy Richter

Nancy RichterNew Member

Threads:
    Hello people i have surfing one day in play store to download money making apps but I have see some result are real or some results are very fake that they time small survey filling after no guarrunty to provide gift card rewards.

10. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    I always get very suspicious of these kind of things! I'd stay away from these kind of apps and websites because a lot of them are scams!

I'm not saying this is one but I would be careful when using these apps and sites that promise payouts. There's a lot of sites that have something in their terms and conditions that stop you from cashing out for example one site I knew about wouldn't let you take the money out until you'd referred 5 other people that completed the tasks needed to cashout!

11. Nancy Richter

Nancy RichterNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah Your Right Jamlew23 I read all term & Conditions . can you discuss me with more information.
    thanks for favourable reply.