How To Transfer Music From Iphone To New Itunes?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by CharlieSavard • May 6, 2015.

1. CharlieSavard

CharlieSavardNew Member

Threads:
    I originally transfer my music to my iphone from iTunes on my old computer (now crashed and trashed). When I try to sync the music from the iphone to the new computer and new itumes it says that "all items (including music) will be erased" because I can only sync to only one itunes. Since I no longer have the itunes from my old computer, what can I do?

2. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    Hmm...have you tried going to the Genius Bar? I haven't personally been a customer of Apple's for a long time now and hate suggesting the obvious, but as a previous customer, I think you should be entitled to your music!!

3. SimonWagner

SimonWagnerNew Member

Threads:
    You can get a long list by reading this thread from Apple discussions first

Or you may follow the following guide:
    Pop into iTunes and choose File –> New Playlist.

Now you can just drag and drop music from your iTunes library (in iTunes, needless to say) into this new playlist. When you're ready, you'll see a bunch of music happily ensconced in the playlist.

Cool. Now click on the "Music" tab and you'll see that you can select "sync playlist". Do that, then select the new iPhone sync playlist you've created.

Set things up just as I have shown and that's all there is to it. Now click "Sync" in iTunes and it'll synchronize your playlist with the iPhone music library and next time you click on that ole' "iPod" button on the iPhone, your selections from you music library will be present.

4. KrissyBales

KrissyBalesNew Member

Threads:
    Install the new iTunes first. But don't use it to sync your iPhone, because it has already synced with the iTunes library on old computer. The safe way to sync iPhone to new computer or iTunes is find some third-party apps to bypass iTunes restrictions.

#4Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  5. louisevanderbilt

louisevanderbiltNew Member

Threads:
    Okay, you can see the tip here: how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
    This way can be easier than other way, because I have tried it by myself, and you just need a few clicks. First connect iPhone to computer, and then follow the tips to transfer data from iPhone to iTunes, you can also transfer playlist, photos, movies and more from iPhone to iTunes.

6. Kimberley05

Kimberley05New Member

Threads:
    You can back up your old iTunes library and upload to the new iTunes. If your trying to pull music from your old phone with out iTunes, you need to download a special program/ app on the computer to do so. You'll have to buy it.

7. Hbvvnty

HbvvntyNew Member

Threads:
    iTunes>Click the iPhone on the left tabs>Info>Contacts>Sync
    Or you can try these steps :
    Turn on iTunes
    Choose your iphone devices.
    Find iCloud from itunes
    Turn on iCloud
    Sync phone