How We Keep The Expense Down When Playing Wii U

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Jasmine2015 • Nov 30, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    We are fortunate to have our wii u. We are even more greatful that we have an uncle who has the same system and lots of games. Sometimes he will come by and visit and let us borrow a few games. We are playing Mario kart 8 and Wind waker as well thanks to him. I have already beaten wind wake when I had a gamecube so this will be fun to play again. He was even nice enough to pick up a another game for us when he was doing his black Friday shopping and we have paid him back for it. The game is super smash bros!! But in my mind I still like smash bros melee for the game cube.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    There are several sites where you can purchase low cost games for your Wii U. Amazon and Ebay both have several places where you can look to find both used and new items. Here is one of the sites I found:

. I think the supermario maker will be popular for the holidays. Some libraries also rent for free or for a dollar. I think it would be fun to have a game swap party where you could invite your friends and they could all bring their games and swap for the ones they haven't played yet. I would clearly mark on the game my name as well as have a log of who I traded with and have a time limit on when the games have to be returned. Its easy to forget, especially if you have a lot of games and trades whose is whose.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Well, my answer is a no-brainer. You need to buy rechargeable batteries, and/or a charger for your Wii controller. Otherwise, your wasting money buying regular batteries. However, if your someone who doesn't play that much, then buying regular ones isn't as big a deal.