How will you spend your Christmas Holiday?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Aurora • Nov 10, 2014.

1. Aurora

AuroraMember

Threads:
    It is usual practice for citizens in my own country to travel abroad during Christmas holiday. There are many friends of mine are planning trip to Japan because the Yen has been depreciated very much this year. However, the tour expense has risen a bit because of the expected influx of tourists. It is a pleasurable experience after a year's hard-working after all. How about your family?

2. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    This will be my newborn daughter's first Christmas holiday and her grandmother insists that we spend Christmas Eve at their house so that we can all spend the holiday together. I havent woke up before nine on a Christmas morning in many years -- even when I go to my parents my siblings and I all sleep in -- guess I won't be able to do that again for a very very long time!! It's ok though. It will be worth it.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ever since I moved back into the country, I never have special plans for Christmas. I stay home all day, watch a number of movies, and in the evening take the kids who are visiting for a walk. It's normally a very dull day for me.

p.s I hate Christmas season, to be honest.