Huawei Phone

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by suegiplaye • May 18, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I have a Huawei Phone and I always struggle with the phone's memory. Has anyone had a similar problem with this? How do you handle it? Is there any specific phone that can contain a lot of memory space? I always have to delete things I have downloaded to create more space. It has become very frustrating. Any advice?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm assuming it doesn't have expandable storage, so there's nothing you can do to make more with less besides deleting things you're not using. You could back things up in the cloud and remove them from your device, depending upon what you have on your phone. It's always better to get a device with expandable storage or at least larger internal memory.

3. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Like troutski pointed out well, if the phone doesn't possess expandable storage, your best resort would be to delete unnecessary things, back up in cloud storage or external hard drives, but I must also tell you that there's a better way of doing this.

One way that you could try, but not sure if works for smartphones, is defragmentation. If you don't know what it means, do a brief Google search. Good luck! :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since you didn't mention that it has a Micro SD slot that could have solved your problem, then I think that instead of deleting what you have already saved, just move all of your files in your pc so that you won't run out of space quickly. How are you doing with the OS of Huawei by the way? I was about to buy a Huawei unit being sold on Ebay, but it's not running Android, so I decided to skip buying it.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen yet a Huawei with Android or any operating system other than the basic OS already installed on regular phones. Not sure what this could be.

I had a Huawei and had no microSD either, and despite it was supposed it had support for Java games, I never could get any working, not to mention connectivy was exclusively through the carrier's data package. Neither Wi-Fi included.

Suegiplaye's could be different though.