Huggies Pull Ups

Discussion in Product Reviews started by daisiesndots • Apr 30, 2012.

1. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I seriously LOVE Huggies Pull Ups! I have tried Pampers Easy Ups and the Target Up and Up training pants and did not like either! I love that the huggies have the velcro sides so they are easy to reuse if you need to. The thing that I hate about the Easy Ups and the Up and Up training pants were that the sides were very thin and after a few times of pulling them up and down they started to tear on the sides. I think that the pull ups are also much easier for my son to pull up himself, they do not get as rolled up like the others. If you have a child that is potty training, I highly recommend them!

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I also use Huggies Pull Ups for my son. The only things I don't like about them is that they are a little hard/stiff compared to the Pampers brand. I still use them because of the superior quality, even though the Pampers are much softer. The ones that claim to feel like undies are not even as soft as the Pampers. My son doesn't seem to mind or anything, just something I noticed.

3. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I love Huggies pull ups. I think they are great except my little one always wants a new one even thought they aren't soiled. He seems really comfortable in them. I have never tried the pampers pull ups but did use pampers swaddlers and liked those better than huggies because they seem a little softer on the skin.

4. SmartVersatileCookie

SmartVersatileCookieNew Member

Threads:
    Huggies Pull-Ups in my opinion, is the best brand of training pants I have ever found for my toddler. They absorb plenty of liquid during an overnight accident and are extremely comfortable for my toddler. The sizes also extend to 5T. The brand also has a great price.

5. ilike2save

ilike2saveNew Member

Threads:
    I love the Huggies brand in general. I was never able to use them with my oldest or middle child, but that's pretty much all I use with my youngest son. I love their wipes, too. They are so thick and soft.

I do have to say that I was not impressed with the Easy Ups, though. My son went through a phase where he would squirm like crazy when I was changing him. I bought the Easy Ups thinking that would help, but guess what? He would still squirm when I put those on, it was just in a standing position! It's funny to think of it now, but at the time it was pretty frustrating.

I do love that they have the blue jean diapers and I was even able to find a camo print a few times. Super cute!

6. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    I love Huggies Pull Up Pants! In fact, I still have the Disney CARS edition. My son is addicted to Lightning McQueen, that's why even his diaper is the said character. What I love about the brand is that it is super absorbent and my son have not experienced any leakage so far. Plus, they have cute designs that kids love.

7. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    The Huggies Pull Up Pants work great! My twin stepsons love the Lightening McQueen ones. Now if I buy a cheaper brand, they put their Lightening McQueen underpants on over the pull up.

8. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    I prefer the Huggies Pull Ups over other brands also. My daughter liked them better, and that's what counts since she is the one potty training. :)

9. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    Are the Huggies ones the ones that come apart at the sides and can be put back together? I hate when you have to tear them off and they can't be refastened. I actually just went right to underwear with my daughter instead of pull-ups and I just wash the underwear. She was potty trained within two weeks and I saved a ton of money on buying pull-ups. But every kid is different.