Humble Bundle?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by SLTE • Oct 8, 2015.

1. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    I see there are a few other threads on Humble Bundle already, but they're all pretty old, so I'll toss up a new one. Anybody tried it before? It's a website that allows you to buy 'bundles' of games at a significantly reduced price - namely, whatever price you like. You can then set how you want your money to be distributed between the company, the developers of the games, and charity.

I feel I should mention it, too, because Humble Bundle has expanded substantially in the last year. Now they offer audio books, mobile games, gaming-related apps, and DLC. They even have a monthly subscription service. Not sure I'm in love with it, but still an interesting idea.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have steam but I've actually been visiting that site from time to time because I frequent a few video game message boards that always bring it up. It's actually made me want to get a computer just so I could enjoy the deals they put up there. At least they now have mobile games and audio books too which is great for me since I don't think I'll be joining PC gaming soon due to lack of funds.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I myself have never heard of Humble Bundle. I belong to some game forums so I'll be sharing it with them definitely. Thank you so much for the information. They help charity and I like that. Thanks so much again!:)

4. Halber

HalberNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried humble bundle before, and I can tell you that they are a very legitimate site. I've bought bundles sponsored by Electronic Arts and Sega before for under $10. I think that the greatest aspect of the site is that you can allocate where the money you spend goes. I usually give 50% to the producers, 30% to Humble Bundle, and 20% to charity. Its a win for everyone!

They also have good offers in their store. I think that purchases from the store also go to charity. Overall, Humble Bundle is an excellent site!

5. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Humble Bundle. I've gotten a lot of good games for extremely cheap because of it.

6. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    Great way to save money on games. Getting a Humble Bundle every week or every couple of weeks saves lots of cash, and they tend to offer quite a nice, varied selection of games. It really broadens up your horizons and give to charity too. Amazing site.

7. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    I've tried it a few times and it's actually good. You get really cheap bundles but they're mostly indie games. Nonetheless, I buy some bundles from time to time and the games aren't that bad. You're usually given keys which you redeem in the Steam client.