Humble Bundle

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by JusApee • Apr 4, 2016.

1. JusApee

JusApeeNew Member

Threads:
    So, I guess hardcore gamers won't find any new information here, but this is more oriented to the casual gamers, or those who preffer to pirate games instead of buying them. I'm here to tell you about a website called

which has great sales for many cool games.
    They offer weekly sales of 5 games which you can buy with only $1, giving you the choice to pay $5 more and get another 5 games. When you first enter the page, the current sale may not seem like too much, but from time to time, there are some games here that you can buy $20 cheaper than you would have on Steam or Origin.

For example, I got FEAR 2, FEAR 3, Natural Selection 2, Sanctum and Sanctum 2 from an older Humble Bundle. It's definitely worth subscribing and checking for some cool sales.

Also, they don't only have game sales. They offer us Book sales and even Mobile apps. Has any of you used it before? And if yes, what did you buy?

2. Doof

DoofNew Member

Threads:
    I love HumbleBundle and I'll buy things from them every so often, depending on what the bundle is. It's also worth mentioning though, that they offer Mac, Linux, and Android titles as well. It's not just Windows games. On top of that, they sell individual games at discounted prices fairly regularly. So if you don't like anything in the bundle for the week, you can still shop the store and see if you like any individual games on sale.

They also offer Steam keys, so if you buy a game from them, you can still add it to your Steam account. ALSO, they offer games without Steam keys. Rather, no DRM. So if you don't want to deal with the Steam (or Origin) platform, you can just install the game as a stand alone version.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree I love humble bundle too. I haven't checked it in a while though because I have just been playing games on my tablet recently. The last time I checked I was still looking forward to their android market to become available. Now I'm reminded of it I will check back and hopefully it will be up by now. What I also like about that site is that you could find many game suggestions that you may otherwise have ignored but since they are in the spotlight there you tend to give them more attention and that way you could find a lot of hidden gems from time to time.