Humble Mobile Bundle 9

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Strykstar • Oct 10, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've bought this bundle yesterday and ther'es lots of great games, I've been having a blast with Bardbarian all day.

Here's the link if anyone is interested, it's as low as $1 but the beat the average bonus is very much worth it.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Humble Bundles are always great, and I'm glad they offered weekly bundles that feature different games and even e-books for various platforms. The Humble Bundle store does have some great discounts, much like Steam, albeit on a smaller scale. If you wanna save money and donate to charity in the process, then you can't go wrong with a Humble Bundle. Your bound to come across something you like on a given iteration of the bundle after all.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    While the bundles are fantastic, I'm not a big fan of the Humble Store, maybe it's because Steam has spoiled me, but the games just don't seem discounted enough for.
    It's great that they have so many bundles now, they always update on Thurdays so it has become a ritual for me to check it on Thursdays to buy them while the average price is still low :)