I Found Something Interesting For US Citizens Who Live Out of Country

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by sdjaxson • Oct 1, 2013.

1. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I found a way for US citizens to watch the basic channels (any normal US citizen could with an attena in USA) free via internet from any country. Its ustvnow.com I thought it was cool enough to share. After the free channels you can get some other basic USA cables channels as well but they charge for that. They also offer DVR service free when you get the paid subscription.

2. Lin

LinNew Member

Threads:
    What a kind-hearted person you are sdjaxson. Even though I am not a US citizen, I'm not gonna let this opportunity slip by.
    I looks catching. I haven't signed up yet, but I wonder if it will work even though I am not from the US.

3. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    Wow, never heard of ustvnow.com before, thanks for sharing. This one comes handy now with the vacations and all :)

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much this is a blessing I can share with my co worker she and I was just talking about how she was cutting back on her bills and she let her cable go . Now I can pass on this message to her cause she does have internet. Thanks a bunch when you think there nothing to help you , someone comes along and make nothing to something, thanks sadjaxson