I Have Had Great Success With Kohl Reward Program

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mommyof4 • Jan 18, 2015.

1. mommyof4

mommyof4New Member

Threads:
    During the holiday season I bought somethings from the website using a 20% off coupon and I was lucky enough to rack up enough rewards points and Kohl's cash to get my niece and nephews presents for free!
    During the back to school shopping season I had the same kind of luck. I waiting until they were offering Kohl's cash and then did my shopping and they always have a coupon out there to use. I bought just about everything my girls needed for school and when I received my Kohl's cash and points rewards I was able to go back and get 3 pair of jeans and a pair of shoes for my boys for free!
    What is everyone else's experience with Kohl's?

2. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    I love Kohls. I have literally gotten a $550 Dyson vacuum for $100 because of the coupons and Kohls Cash. I got a set of $200 sheets for $25, and $125 of throw pillows for FREE. There is no beating Kohls.

Another favorite is the Levi's jeans. With the coupons and Kohls Cash, I paid $12 per pair for $42 Levi's jeans. Buying them online meant that they would have my size and color, and I could return the items to the store if they did not fit.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Kohls is a fantastic store. Can't say I've used the rewards program yet. With the way you guys are raving about it I'll definitely have to check it out though. Seems to save a lot of money, and I'm definitely a frugal person when possible. How do you sign up for it?

4. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I love Kohl's. I always manage to rack up a good amount of Kohl's Cash just in time for the holidays. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping there. I am not a big fan of their clothing, but I love their accessories and shoes. I also love to buy kitchen and household items there. They have great quality stuff.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Kohl's but do not shop there much mainly because it is not convenient, it is sort of out of my path of travel. I am one of those people that does not go out of my way to shop at one store. I need to try to get to the store because they carry earrings that do not have nickle in the metal and their styles are nice. Most store that have the nickle free earrings style leaves a lot to be desired.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to plan my purchases at Kohl's and taught my landlady how to shop there after she spent $50 on a new pillow at Bed, Bath and Beyond because she didn't know anywhere else that sold them! Anyhow we kitted out her home, by buying things in stages and using the Kohl's cash and also Staples were giving $5 off $20 vouchers which you could use in conjunction with clearance. I ended up getting a bath towel free and she now shops there to get her discounts.

7. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I love love LOVE Kohl's. Seriously like 99% of my wardrobe is from Kohl's (on any given day I can literally be a walking Kohl's advertisement haha). Admittedly I don't use their rewards program as much as I do (I don't shop there as much as I'd like due to funds), but I do love it when I get money back or cash back. I am signed up for their email notifications too so I know when all the sales are (which almost feels like all the time).

The only down side to the Kohl's Cash is that apparently if you return something and the original amount drops below $50, the Kohl's Cash you got with that transaction is no longer valid. Bummer!!

8. Oyes

OyesNew Member

Threads:
    Kohl's is one of the best discount store Giants I have come across. I think they have a weekly promotional program for Cheap Shoppers like myself. I have saved hundreds of dollars with them shopping online last year Christmas, and I look forward for their continuous coupons. In fact I have subscribed to their Coupons update so I could be notified as soon as the coupons are available.

9. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Kohls is the best when it comes to coupons and kohls cash. They are smart because I usually end up atleast spending $50 even if I wasn't planning on that much just to get to Kohls Cash status. I also love how you can stack coupons with Kohls. If you have a 30% off as well as a $10 off certain items they will stack. Its worth it to me to spend a little more when I know they reward their loyal customers.

10. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never really shopped at Kohls. It sounds like you have to be spending a fair amount of money to get these kind of rewards though. How much do you think you spend there in a year?

11. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Luckily my Kohls store is across town which limits my in store spending. If it were closer I probably would buy a lot more unnecessary items. I maybe spent $500-$600 at Kohls last year but at least $300 of that was almost all of my Christmas shopping. If you spend $50 per order you get $10 or sometimes $15 back in Kohls Cash. They don't always do Kohls Cash but I only shop when they do. So if I did spend $500 over a year I most likely got $100 back in Kohls Cash. They also just started a rewards point program where they keep track of your points and I think you get $5 back for every 100 points in addition to the Kohls Cash. If you can contain yourself from frivolous spending then its really worth it to shop at Kohls.