I love Swagbucks!!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by chlv • Nov 28, 2012.

1. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I spent a couple of hours on swagbucks and didn't really get anywhere. It seemed like a lot of effort for just a few pennies. Infact, as I was doing it on my phone I am pretty sure that the battery power and network usage would cost more than the return. Hearing you guys talk about how well you have done maybe I should revisit it and try again.

2. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is definitely a great way for me to make some side money. I get $25 in Amazon gift cards every month, which I shop at a lot. I don't spend very much time doing it either. I just do the searched and run their apps from my phone. It takes pretty much zero effort. I definitely recommend doing it if you need extra money.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard people of people making decent money with swag bucks as well but I found it a bit annoying to tell you the truth the brief amount of time I was using it. Maybe I need to use it more to get the full hang of it but I found it very time consuming for my taste. After reading the above post, it makes me rethink swagbucks for sure.

4. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    If you are a US citizen, you will ave things going easy for you, but not for others who reside outside US. I have tried Swagbucks and I can tell you that it's really not that easy to earn a coupon there. There are not enough earning opportunities.

5. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I've recently started using swagbucks. Some of the offers are good deals if they are products or services you were already planning to buy. I've gotten a few amazon and paypal gift cards so far for relatively little so that's a positive. A drawback is that I think the site is too bulky--sometimes I feel it takes too long to load certain videos or pages. They are attentive and good about replying in a quick manner when I have problems or concerns so that's nice too. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a bit of free time. It's possible to earn rewards without spending money.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks does take some time but you can get a gift card or money for the time you spent and you decide how much time you put in. I have received 4 Walmart gift cards and $25 in my paypal account. Right now I am accumulating points for the $50 paypal card.