I love the Shout solid stick! ♥

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by sandooch • Aug 11, 2012.

1. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I've used this stain remover for years. It's the only one that can even get out set in oil stains. Of course, it'll work best if you rub it into the stain and let it sit in the hamper for a few days before washing. But when I do this, it always gets the oil out.

Anyone else love it?

2. Megan888

Megan888Member

Threads:
    I have never tried it. Do They still make this? My hubby is a chef...lots of grease and oil stains!

3. wahmee

wahmeeMember

Threads:
    Where do they sell this? It sounds like something really useful. Have you got a picture of this? My daughter is 2 and always staining everything. She's ruined so many things that I thought would be unfixable. I'd really like to try this.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this product, but it certainly sounds interesting; something I'd definitely want to give a try. I'll do a search on it. No doubt I won't be able to get it here, but I bet Amazon will carry it :)

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, me! I've got one too and it's fantastic! It will remove any stain and it's so easy to use. Just rub it on the affected area, leave to soak in if the stain is particularly bad, then just pop it in the wash with the rest of your laundry. There's no mess and it lasts forever too.

6. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tried it. I was curious about it, but didnt know anyone who had tried it. I guess I just wasn't convinced by the ads for it. Having children, I'm sure y'all know this already, it could come in VERY handy.