I Won An All Expense Paid Vacation!

Discussion in Travel started by kjonesm1 • Feb 28, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    My job just announced the winners of an all expense paid vacation to Cancun! We are staying at a five diamond all inclusive resort. We get to do some awesome activities that include zip lining through jungle and undergeound cave snorkeling. We also get meals at five star restaurants, and messages and spa treatments from a five star spa. I'm so excited I could burst!

2. bombshell

bombshellMember

Threads:
    That is too cool! I wish you had room in your suitcase for me because I could really use a vacation like that right now. It's snowing so bad where I live right now that I could only dream of laying out on a white sand beach. Your employer must really like you lol. Congratulations and enjoy it.

3. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Yea, it's snowing where I am at right now too. I've been with my company three years and every year they offer the trip to the top performers in our industry. We get to rub elbows with the owners and corporate big wigs while we are there too. I'm mostly excited though because my boyfriend has never left the country or even been on a an airplane.

4. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    That's a pretty cool prize to be giving out in a company! :)

Hope you have fun -- travelling with someone who's discovering the world is a special sort of sweet, too!

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! Really? You're one lucky person, aren't you? I guess a lot of people would trade to be in your place right now, like willing to do anything just to be able to get a free vacation. I really kind of envy you now. :oops:

Anyway, congratulations and I hope you enjoy your vacation. Have fun! ;)

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well done! The spa sounds the best part to me, though being in the jungle maybe fun. This is also good for your job prospects too I imagine, so enjoy it but also do some networking. I'm sure you have started packing already, mentally at least.

7. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, you are one very lucky person. Everything from the meals, the spa to the zip-lining sound like so much fun. I wish I was going with you because I am so sick of winter. So, when will you be leaving for your wonderful excursion??

8. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Very, very nice. Make the most of the trip. It sounds like an opportunity that may not come around very often. And I went to Cancun many years ago. I had a great time and have many (drunken) memories. ; )

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, Kjones. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. That sounds like a lovely vacation. I can't even remember what a beach looks like right now with all these gray skies, snow, and cold, lol. I hope you have a fantastic adventure. Take tons of pictures. This sounds like a trip where you will make memories that last a lifetime.

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OMG, how amazing! I wish my job would do stuff like that, it would definitely make people more excited about work! That was lucky, I'm wishing you an amazing vacation and enjoy as much as you can.

11. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    That is so exciting! It is like a dream. You must have some kind of job. So, listen, please don't burst, you have to save yourself for this big blessing! Just enjoy every moment. You know how they say, " live in the present" - just enjoy the whole journey. I believe nothing is a coincidence, so you must deserve this joy.

12. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    That's amazing man! I've never been to Cancun myself but I hear it's pretty fun. The only Latin American country I've been to is Brazil and it wasn't entirely for pleasure either. Just don't forget to keep your passport close to you at all times and stick to the tourist areas.

13. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    Congratulations! Opportunities like that don't come too often, so enjoy every moment of it. Your company knows how to take care of its employees. These incentives go a long way. If I were in your company, I would feel privileged to work there, too. Start reading on travel forums and reviews to maximize your stay. There are lots of activities you can do if you will be given free time to roam around. :) Enjoy!

14. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Congratulations on having such a wonderful vacations. I believe it is so awesome to have such a vacation and is definitely worth it. It is great to have a vacation in which everything is paid.