Ibotta Success?

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by cnt422 • Dec 7, 2015.

1. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here had any success with Ibotta? I've had the app sitting on my phone for months now and have yet to use it. Is it worth using? Are any of the rebates substantial, because most of what I've seen is 50 cents or lower.

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I found it to be more annoying than anything. I tried to use it because I heard many good reviews, but I really didn't find much success.

3. Molly

MollyNew Member

Threads:
    ibotta has been a huge success for me. I have made over $50 back in rebates in the last 2 months. The rebates don't look like much, but they add up fast. And, they have different bonuses for using the app and participating in different features. You still have to be smart about the products that you buy; sometimes it's still cheaper to buy a different brand than the one they are offering a rebate on. Overall, I think that it is worth the time of using it, which doesn't take very long once you know how to use the app. You have to think of it like throwing change in a jar; before too long you have over $10!