If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kaylah • Dec 4, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    If I had the option to live anywhere, I would want to live in Australia. But it is expensive to live there, so my next options would be San Diego, California or Arizona. I plan on moving to Arizona in the next two years because it is the most affordable out of the three and I won't have to deal with cold weather again. My reason for wanting to live in Arizona is because I hate cold weather and want to live somewhere where it's nice and sunny all the time.

Where would you want to move to? What are your reasons for wanting to move there?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to want to live in Australia too, but now I'd be afraid of the million and five killing creepy crawlers and creatures lurking around lol... oh and that pesky ozone issue. I'd rather not fry to death. There are many places I would like to visit, but living is a completely different thing. I don't see borders.. it's all the same planet, so the weather would likely make up my mind more than anything. I just want to live in a cottage on the water (lake, not ocean) anywhere in the world. Secluded and happy with easy enough access to civilization. I just want peace and beauty :)

3. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I know that a lot of people would choose the big city but I love small towns. It doesn't matter which small town, just as long as it is in Florida or California.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    It might surprise some people to know that if I could live anywhere in the world then it would be in the UK in a lovely little town called Seaford in East Sussex by the sea. I went there when I was at boarding school and I've returned there a few times since and want to retire there one day. :)

5. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know where I would want to live since I haven't really been anywhere other then Minnesota. I have traveled to a few states near here but otherwise I haven't really gone anywhere else. I do know that I would prefer to live somewhere warm. I would also love to live very close to a lake or maybe even have my own pool. The thing I enjoy doing most is swimming but I rarely get a chance to do so.

6. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    New Zealand. I have no real idea as to why it just has always been a place I had in mind to end up. It is beautiful. Seemingly peaceful. The people there seen receptive to migrating. I don't know. That's just the place for me.

7. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I live in Australia at the moment but I would love to live in the US or Japan for a while. The US seems like it has more opportunities business wise and Japan just looks extremely peaceful and a great way of life.

8. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to live in Los Angeles because there's a Disneyland there, which it is one of my favorite places to go everytime I have the time and money. I remember the first time I went to Disneyland, I was so happy and excited because I haven't been to a place where I could spend all day there. Plus, I didn't get tired even though I walked around the Disneyland all day nonstop.

9. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    There is a house just a few miles from where I live that is at a lovely spot on the St Johns River that I would really like to be where I live.South Dade is nice and the mountains in Sevier County TN are good part of the year.

10. dreamseer

dreamseerMember

Threads:
    I would live in the mountains of east Tennessee! Somewhere around Gatlinburg. I have vacationed there and it was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. The fresh air and having nature all around made me feel like all the cares in the world were irrelevant.

11. Karan Singh

Karan SinghNew Member

Threads:
    I would love to live in Palampur, India. This place is exotic yet so peaceful and serene that I would want spend all my lives here only

12. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    I agree. Arizona would be nice. I live in Vancouver, Canada and it is beautiful here, but too much rain! I would also love to live in a Tropical Climate. I wish we had one in Canada, because Canada really is the best place to live.