If you like reviewing products you should try these sites

Discussion in Product Reviews started by AlwaysAMama • May 18, 2012.

1. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I use 3 sites to test products. You get to keep the products and on 2 of the sites you also earn gift cards. I have been given xbox 360 games, diapers, makeup, health and beauty items, food, a lot more to try.

I wrote more about it on my blog if anyone is interested.

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing those sites. I have always wondered where to go to find sites like these. I can't wait to dig into them. Do you find one more lucrative than another, or are they all about the same?

3. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    how reliable are these sites? And do they have regional restrictions, meaning are these sites limited to only those living in a particular area?

4. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I guess, there's not really many ways that these companies could scam you. In order for you to be able to write a review, you will need to have tried the product so they have to send it to you anyway... So there's no way you can get a fast-one pulled on you, really.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It sounds like a really good way to get free stuff and earn gift cards. I checked out your blog, you did a nice job on it! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us here.

6. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks dissn_it! These companies are very reputable and you could probably google and find many other people who have been satisfied with them. I think that of the three House Party has the best products, but the other two have the added incentive of gift cards so idk which I prefer the most.

7. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the idea. I will look into it. I have been looking for a good product site to try. I'm sure there are great ones out there.

8. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    If anyone knows of any others I would love to learn more about them.

9. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I thought the House Party one sounded really fun, too. My kids are older and have moved away but I wish I would have known about it back then. We have spent a ton of money on xBox games over the years!
    As far as other websites like these, unfortunately I don't know of any firsthand. Have you tried joining a forum for bloggers? Other blogger's might be a good resource.
    This website has a lot of good information on it and she seems to update it all the time.

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    That sounds great! Is it available for non US residents as well?

11. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting. I will check this out when I get a chance to.
    Thank you for the leads Mama.

12. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. My mom used to take place in "feminine product" testing so she always got loads of free tampons and pads, lol!

13. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Did you mention the sites and I just missed it? I mean I read the posts, but I am tired the kids kept me running all day! Do they actually work? I have been involved in some of these sites that are so much of a scam it is not funny!

14. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tips I haven't done anything like this before so now's a pretty good opportunity.

15. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Thankyou for sharing these sites. I am looking forward to reading about them.

16. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    Great list! I'm actually a member of all three. I've had a few House Parties, but I've done really well with BzzAgent. I recently got a kit from BzzAgent for Gucci perfumes. I love them! I love all the free products I've gotten from BzzAgent. Now Crowdtap, I have yet to get anything with them. I guess I have to be more active but when I sign up for stuff they send me an email saying "Sorry, you were not chosen". Hopefully one day I will be.

17. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Ohh good score on the Gucci Perfume!

18. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    If you can manage to get in with them, Pinecone and MySurvey both occasionally offer products to test in addition to some market research surveys that don't always offer the products. But places like BzzAgent, House Party, and Smiley are almost solely product testing. There is another one called SheSpeaks that I've also done some product tests for.

19. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    Thanks for these sites. I am already a member of two of them, but had never heard of the first one. Video games and having parties seems like a lot of fun. :D

20. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have done bzzagent and never recieved anything but a bunch of junk mail from them never tried house party and i do crowdtap but never got to test any products now a really good site to test products is pinecone research and isay those are worth the time and pay very well and they pay cash money to your paypal plus you keep what you test.