If you would be give a hundred bucks for movies, music and games, which one gets the larges fraction

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 11, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    If I would be given a hundred bucks, most of it if not all would be spent for music albums. Very little to almost none would be gone for games and movies. Although I really like the latter two, I long for most for the music albums. Besides listening to them takes less time as compared to a movie having it watched or to a game having it played. I could just listen to music while I am doing something, unlike the other two in which full attention would be required to max out the fun.

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I would give all of it to games. I don't watch movies and all the music I listen to I already have or can find online. I don't think I've ever spend more than $20 or $30 on music in my life either but have probably spent more than 20 times that on games. :( I don't know, it's just too easy to find music on youtube and stuff and I don't listen to a very wide range. :p

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I would spend it equally. Those are all great source of entertainment. Music, I can't live without tunes on my ears so a portion of it goes there. Video games, they last longer than movies and is far more entertaining and third is movies, I'm not really a movie guy but I wouldn't say no if you offered me the chance to watch Gravity again in 3D.

4. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of movies so I think most of it will go on buying the latest movies. And also there are those movies that have been reworked to be displayed in BlueRay and also 3D. I would consider using them in any case I need to get to see them again in better quality than before.

5. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely movies would have the largest fraction. I rather watch movies than listen to music honestly because I can connect more with what I watch rather than what I hear. Also I've seen so many movies and I already a pretty large collection :) I don't really play many games as well, so it definitely wouldn't be going there. I always enjoy sitting down and re-watching my old movies :)

6. sully3333

sully3333Member

Threads:
    I would probably just download music for free on my Android phone, spend $7 or $8 for a few months on Netflix, and spend the rest on games.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Even though I live and breathe music, I wouldn't spend on it because there are so many ways to consume music for free. Movies are the same way or at the very least you can get them for cheap and there aren't many good movies nowadays anyways. I'm sure I'd find plenty of games though that I'd want if I couldn't spend it on anything else.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't play games and hardly listen to music unless there's nothing else to do. But I've always liked movies. If someone gave me a hundred bucks, I'd spend all that money buying myself a number of used DVDs. If I want to listen to music, I can always find the songs on youtube.

9. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Same here!!

I MIGHT consider splitting some for movies and would take me and my partner out for the rare treat watching a movie in a theater.

I very rarely do this, though, and I never purchase physical movies or music. The rest would go entirely to games.

10. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    Most of it would go towards movie watching. I love to go to the movies and have a good time. I would probable spend have of it on just one night at the movies since they are so expensive. It would then go towards music because I do not play too many games.

11. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I probably wouldn't spend any of it on music, I'd buy a couple of great movies and burn the rest of the money on games.